Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Valkyrie Slashes Her Way into TERA's Console Version - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 32,110

imageThe Valkyrie Slashes Her Way into TERA's Console Version - MMORPG.com

TERA console players can head into the game to fight as the newly arrived Valkyrie. She's ready to take on all comers including TERA's most ferocious BAMs. Valkyrie players can start the journey to 65 beginning today and earn some sweet loot and bonus XP as they level up.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Nice never knew terra was on console!
    SBFord
  • nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 45
    So much content which they delayed on purpose on console and players are even happy about that... *sigh

But if its a pc game coming from another region the outcry is big.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,589
    So much content which they delayed on purpose on console and players are even happy about that... *sigh

Console players are more chill.

PC master race has the angriest of nerds :tongue:

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member RarePosts: 878
    switch port?
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,535

Console players are more chill.

PC master race has the angriest of nerds :tongue:

I always had a console for the exclusives but I've dropped PC gaming altogether last year.

I'm way more chill and I like most games now, even the ones I had already passed on PC--I think something in the cooling system makes you heat up personally or something. 
    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: One Second from One Second (1997) by Paradise Lost
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro. 
    • Adopted @Kyleran as my virtual father - I put him in my signature since he worries about me all the time and this way he can keep track of me when I talk to strangers here!
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Currently Playing: Spider-Man: Turf Wars / The Division farewell tour / Grim Fandango Remastered / Aven Colony