Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft 8.1.5 - Zandalari, Kul Tirans & Wintergrasp Making a Comeback - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,096

nastilon said:

I would resub to play a Zandalari druid. I will not resub to grind reputation on a different character I do not want to play, in order to play as said character.

I find the whole notion of reputation-gated races to be the height of customer-disrespect.

Rep gating the allied races is a complete garbage idea. As someone who did the rep grind on the Horde side, I am having a really hard time getting motivated to do any kind of rep grind on my Alliance toon and I really want to level up a Kul-Tiran.
    That will be a bit of a drag. The factions for the 2 new races have less options for getting rep. Only WQ, Emissaries, Follower missions and one Incursion every 6 days. 7th Legion or Honorbound had the above plus Island Expeditions, Warfronts, and all opposite faction Incursions. That's from my understanding anyway. Then again without really trying I am pretty high in Zandalar already. Just decided to quest primarily in their zone.