Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V-Moda Crossfade Wireless II Codex Edition Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageV-Moda Crossfade Wireless II Codex Edition Review - MMORPG.com

When it comes to headphones, few companies have as much sheer style as V-Moda. We’ve been covering them for years here at MMORPG, so when we heard that they had released a brand new version of their Crossfade II Wireless, we had to take a look. Whether you’re a gamer, audiophile, or a little bit of both, this headset has something for everybody. This is our review of the V-Moda Crossfade II Wireless Codex Edition.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Personally i would go for the wired version if at all, wireless headphones are really not a good idea for all sorts of reasons, though the main one for me would be the 'wireless' factor in health terms.
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Phry said:

Personally i would go for the wired version if at all, wireless headphones are really not a good idea for all sorts of reasons, though the main one for me would be the 'wireless' factor in health terms.

These can be used in wired mode too :-)
  • Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Let's see some sub $100 headset reviews for the broke asses. I mean, frugal by choice
    [Deleted User]
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Well, you got me to click on the thread by not mentioning WTF the thing you were reviewing was.  But that's as far as I'll go.
    GameByNight[Deleted User]
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793
    What are you talking about? It was in the opening paragraph.

Let's see some sub $100 headset reviews for the broke asses. I mean, frugal by choice

More are coming! We review just about every major accessory release, though, so check back in the archive for TONS.