Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship of Heroes 2018 Holiday Invasion and Infusions - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageShip of Heroes 2018 Holiday Invasion and Infusions - MMORPG.com

The Ship of Heroes team has sent out a brand new video to showcase the massive number of improvements that the game has undergone throughout 2018 as well as provide a peek at a holiday event that will be included on the game's final release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Not gonna lie, getting kinda hyped for this
    Blaze_Rocker

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    Yeah, I'm ready to give this a try. Really hoping for a City of Heroes successor.
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    I am very hopeful for this project.
  • ragebulletragebullet Member UncommonPosts: 55
    looking better. love me some super hero games
  • HalibrandHalibrand Member UncommonPosts: 136
    The visual effects on combat abilities are too much, it's too hard on the eyes. If there isn't an option in the graphics settings to tone that down, I won't be able to play this game in group situations (if at all), which sucks because I was looking forward to it.

I hope they stop looking at how a power appears when a character is solo, and start looking at what it's like when there's 5+ powers going off together at the same time, in the same space, and how that affects eyestrain. You want people to be comfortable in their fourth hour of play, not have every tank needing a game break after playing for a half hour or so.
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305
    Really want a successor to city of heroes but this looks AWFUL. That is some of the worst looking combat i have seen in ages. Bad animations, zero weight to combat just looks like a really bad tech demo someone through together. I hope I am wrong and all of the "its pre alpha" blah blah blah holds true and its all place holders but we all know this almost never happens. Bad animations and models in alpha end up being just as bad in the release.
  • Golden-AceGolden-Ace Member UncommonPosts: 12

Halibrand said:

The visual effects on combat abilities are too much, it's too hard on the eyes. If there isn't an option in the graphics settings to tone that down, I won't be able to play this game in group situations (if at all), which sucks because I was looking forward to it.

I hope they stop looking at how a power appears when a character is solo, and start looking at what it's like when there's 5+ powers going off together at the same time, in the same space, and how that affects eyestrain. You want people to be comfortable in their fourth hour of play, not have every tank needing a game break after playing for a half hour or so.

there have been several discussions about a slider to turn down (or up) the FX of other players. it is a known issue that some people want more FX and others want less.

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345

Halibrand said:

thats why i cant play gw2 LOL! :X

Beta tester maniac