Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breach Early Access to Begin on Steam on January 17th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBreach Early Access to Begin on Steam on January 17th

QC Games has announced that Breach will be entering Steam Early Access on January 17th. Fans can get hold of pre-order packages starting at $25 that includes bonus content, though these will become unavailable once early access begins. Bonus content includes the digital artbook, dance emotes, sprays and other in-game content.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Jrich_cpJrich_cp Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Sweet! Def need something new in the pve dept. cant wait for anthem but this might (or might not) hold me over till then.
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    edited January 2019
    Hmm....
    I was shocked when i got their Mail tbh. From what i saw so far in the Test Session they had, there is not much enough to go for. Now it might be that they bring up a huge Patch for EA and that the whole Content will get bigger, but in the State that Game was on last Weekend, i would NOT buy it.

Personally i think that should stay in Alpha IF the above mentioned things will still be there alone.
    I was also looking forward to play it or even buy it, but so....clear nope. By far to less Content for an EA (for me at least). Sry Game Guys, that's not how it should work.
  • Jrich_cpJrich_cp Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Early access is kind of a new plague on gaming and it leaves a bad impression for most games. Maybe they get a second go at it around official launch but i imagine most people right it off if its bad. Good luck to breach, though.
    Ilaya
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Calling it now, massive flop.
    chocolate42069[Deleted User]Tezcatlapocca
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Calling it now, massive flop.

/Agree
    chocolate42069
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Steam is in the business of making money,nobody partners up with Steam UNLESS it is to make money.
    This is NOT early access,this will be yet another cheap unfinished game trying to cash in on dummies.

EVERYBODY is using this EA gimmick now,want a refund for a bad game...too bad,hope Steam has a heart and gives you one anyway,TOO BAD they won't,your 2 hours is up,not every game can be summed up in 2 hours of gameplay and it is not even 2 hours,they count the minute you finish downloading/login.

I have tried to decipher the whole gimmick and why it has worked and only reason i can think of is the RACE.Gamer's have long acted like gaming is a RACE,be first,be highest level,world firsts nothing more than BRAGGING rights,LOOK AT ME.

So maybe this SCAM idea of EA keeps on coming out,it allows tons of crappy devs to keep making unfinished crappy games because people keep seeing that FIRST idea and keep buying in.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Deadrites87Deadrites87 Member UncommonPosts: 94
    early access= please give us your money for unfinished games that are a work in progress. This game isn't ready to be released.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    graphics don't actually look good. I treat this, like I treat all EA games, see how it releases and wait, if it gets better and still intrigues me then i'll wait for a sale to purchase it.
    d_20
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    breach / bless/ breach /bless
    dont fool me with EA ...
    NO WAY