Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Classic WoW Boss Guide Hub

RaseriskRaserisk Member UncommonPosts: 2
Hey everyone! I am currently working on building a collection of Boss Guides for Classic WoW based on the information that we have from 2005/2006 and today for the Classic WoW Community!

To date - I've collected research, data and compiled a series of videos for AQ40, Naxxramas and BWL with future plans for MC/Ony/ZG/AQ20.

This forum post will be a Hub to update the community with future video releases for those that are interested in learning more about Raid Content in Vanilla/Classic.

AQ40

Prophet Skeram:
Sartura:
Fankriss: 
Huhuran: 
Twin Emperors: 
C'Thun:

Naxxramas

Sapphiron:
Kel'Thuzad: 
Four Horsemen:

Blackwing Lair

Nefarian:

Molten Core 

Ragnaros (To-Do)

Single / 20 Mans

Onyxia (To-Do)
Hakkar (To-Do) 
Ossirian (To-Do)

Current Video Release: Nefarian
Next Video Project: MC: Lucifron

Comments

• GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 305
    I'll probably play this game for a bit when it comes out.  Never spent a lot of time in WoW.  Got up to all of level 15 during original release and then starting my life in another game.  So I'm coming in as a noob.
  • RaseriskRaserisk Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited January 8
    Geeky said:
    I'll probably play this game for a bit when it comes out.  Never spent a lot of time in WoW.  Got up to all of level 15 during original release and then starting my life in another game.  So I'm coming in as a noob.
    Classic is the perfect place to start - it was designed and created to introduce new players to MMORPGs at the time and being the first version it should be a fresh experience if you're coming from a different MMO. 
    Post edited by Raserisk on