Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Episode 5 'All or Nothing' Arrives Tomorrow - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Episode 5 'All or Nothing' Arrives Tomorrow - MMORPG.com

If you're a Guild Wars 2 fan, tomorrow is a huge day with the arrival of the Living World Season 4 Episode 5 "All or Nothing" update. Players will finally be able to take the fight to the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik and find tons of other new content to explore.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    I am so disappointed at the damn Longbow. We've waited years for it and we get something that looks like an upgraded Chaos or Azureflame Longbow.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Asch126 said:
    I am so disappointed at the damn Longbow. We've waited years for it and we get something that looks like an upgraded Chaos or Azureflame Longbow.
    At least it looks nice and isn't a joke weapon. Nothing is worse than getting ridiculous immersion breakers like the Quip, the Dreamer, and the Moot as the most desirable, prestigious goals in the game.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Odd, same day as FFXIV 4.5 Hmmmm
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Klay Thompson wants to kill the Crystal Dragon pretty bad...
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    love the game @$#@ jumping puzzles
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Why couldn't it be up today when FFXIV maintenance is on.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Akulas said:
    Why couldn't it be up today when FFXIV maintenance is on.
    Because GW2 patch days are always Tuesdays.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Tried to get back into this but damn, so much has changed. I don't want to start a level 1 again just to re-learn the game.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Viper482 said:

Tried to get back into this but damn, so much has changed. I don't want to start a level 1 again just to re-learn the game.

you don't have to start from lvl 1. All your characters earn birthday gift every year (the character birthday) that comes with random level scrolls up to lvl 60. I have like 13 characters and after the 8th or so that's how i've been leveling the rest.
    Thupli

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    this game is boring in every part though- a guildwars 0.25/1
    Aeander