Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: A Star Guiding Us to Kralkatorric

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2: A Star Guiding Us to Kralkatorric

Since we have a date for Episode 5, January 8th for anyone who missed it, I figured it was a good time to look back and recap where things left off in A Star to Guide Us. With the couple of month gaps between each episode I have found I often forget a lot of what happens during the episode. Additionally the trailer gave us a bit of a glimpse into All or Nothing and I have some ideas about where the story will be going from here.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228
    Man I wish I could get in to GW2 like I did the original guild wars.
    thighhighsaustinmawexile01
  • UnbinoUnbino Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited December 2018
    Nice to know about the lore of kralkatorric, I love that elder dragon!
  • tirwentirwen Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Couple things. First, I agree this episode is likely to end on a cliffhanger. Second, did you notice Aurene doesn't make an appearance in the trailer? (or I didn't see her anyway). Third, Kralk probably learned how to travel in the Mists from absorbing Balthazar's power. Fourth, Aurene is now, for all intents and purposes, a teenager. I think the energy she's gotten hasn't so much changed who she is as simply aging her quickly.
    ThupliArlee
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited January 2019
    tirwen said:
    Couple things. First, I agree this episode is likely to end on a cliffhanger. Second, did you notice Aurene doesn't make an appearance in the trailer? (or I didn't see her anyway). Third, Kralk probably learned how to travel in the Mists from absorbing Balthazar's power. Fourth, Aurene is now, for all intents and purposes, a teenager. I think the energy she's gotten hasn't so much changed who she is as simply aging her quickly.
    I think you're correct on all fronts.

Also, I think even the ultimate release of Season 4 (episode 6) will be a cliffhanger of sorts. We already know that Season 5 of living story is happening before expansion 3.
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    edited January 2019
    I just have to say that I really like the story line and the Living World in general. Anet has done a good job with gw2 lately, especially with the story and really working on balance. I am very much looking forward to this. Please keep up the hard work!