Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which is better runescape guild wars or world of warcraft

pipidipipidi Member Posts: 10

which is better to you guild wars or ,world of warcraft,or runescape::::06::

it waasent me ......... i think

Comments

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Did you make that poll your self? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone post this before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone use those 3 games before. God what a clever, smart boy/girl you must be, to come up with a poll like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any other polls you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so original.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• MuddahMuddah Member UncommonPosts: 161
    A poll about your pollimage
  • loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92

first of all you  should take RS of the list. it is the worst morpg i have ever played!

it makes me sick!image

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• AbyssKnightAbyssKnight Member Posts: 152

Those MMORPGs can't even be compared. Runescape is a free, web-based game. Guild wars is free to play. World of Warcraft is a pay-to-play.

Which would you think is better?

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by bulldogg
    Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Did you make that poll your self? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone post this before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone use those 3 games before. God what a clever, smart boy/girl you must be, to come up with a poll like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any other polls you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so original.

Thats just from family guy... thats not original either.

• todd88todd88 Member Posts: 3
    no questions about it the best one is guild wars then WoW
  • XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by bulldogg

Its a dam poll, just answer it, we all know that Guild wars and WoW completely bow Runescape away, but you dont have to put down someones opinion of things