Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Hopes to Tame Overwatch Contenders Chat with Ties Between BattleNet & Twitch Accounts

124»

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,081
    Or just stop watching that specific "Twitch Channel" all together because forcing people to link their accounts is flat out stupid some people choose not to disclose private information to companies such as "Twtitter" "FaceBook" or "Twitch" so when you link your account your providing your email, or account name to Twitch.

Not like they are going to do anything bad one would hope but still some people would rather not link their info.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,081
    Aeander said:
    I wish that Riot would bring back the Tribunal. Hell, I wish every game would. One, because it's fucking hilarious (often more fun to participate in than the game itself), and two because it shows other players exactly how bad the human fuck-storms being reviewed are. 
    Tribunal was nothing but troll, and Toxicity any little thing you did or someone didn't agree with they would spam punish.

Every since Tribunal Removal i've yet to see a ban, chat mute, or restriction on my acconut which proves that "Tribunal" wasn't there for justice but rather just to punish people who saw a person doing bad in a specific game, or for telling someone to stop being toxic in chat then letting them know you muted them.

Toxic players would just spam punish on Tribunal which is the reason I pushed for removal along with others and it finally got removed because it just didn't do it's job.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,070
    I'd rather support the little guys than Blizzard anyway....They've made billions, give your money to some poor Indie company.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 4,841
    edited January 1
    Renoaku said:
    Aeander said:
    I wish that Riot would bring back the Tribunal. Hell, I wish every game would. One, because it's fucking hilarious (often more fun to participate in than the game itself), and two because it shows other players exactly how bad the human fuck-storms being reviewed are. 
    Tribunal was nothing but troll, and Toxicity any little thing you did or someone didn't agree with they would spam punish.

Every since Tribunal Removal i've yet to see a ban, chat mute, or restriction on my acconut which proves that "Tribunal" wasn't there for justice but rather just to punish people who saw a person doing bad in a specific game, or for telling someone to stop being toxic in chat then letting them know you muted them.

Toxic players would just spam punish on Tribunal which is the reason I pushed for removal along with others and it finally got removed because it just didn't do it's job.
    No offense, but knowing your particularly vocal and impassioned crusade against anti-cheat software, I'm disinclined to give you the benefit of the doubt that any of your bans or other punishments were unjustified.

Maybe you're innocent on all accounts and have legitimate non-cheating motivations for your stances, but the history that I've observed does not instill any significant measure of confidence.

Oh, and punishment for toxic behavior in one game is justice. We don't let criminals off for only committing a single crime, nor should we.
    Torval
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member RarePosts: 1,151
    Hmm. I find it odd that Twitch/Amazon just bent over and let Blizzard shove it in. I mean, all the controversy so far aside this is Twitch.tv, not Battle.net, right? Did I misread somewhere?