Played for a couple of hours today, the game experience was totally different than PUBG, Fornite, or COD Black OPS, which I totally did not like due to too much locked content, time limits, and spending so much time trying to unlock everything or swipe your Credit Card.
Though the Launcher is buggy, and servers overloaded the game-play was pretty great Could be the next big "Battle Royale".
The only down sides so far.
- Game needs a better Intro when dropping from the gryphons.
- Flora needs graphical improvenets its pretty good for a Battle Royale just not as colorful as it should be.
- Customization of Characters (still in early alpha but expect something at least like PUBG (On Release or better.)
- A way to link Battle Royal Rewards to the actual game and tie-in game-play.
- Easy Anti Cheat, Something the comapny did not inform consumers who actually backed the game on KickStarter perhaps they did say something though it was not on the store listing or information.
- This could cause problems on high end systems that run "keyboard, Mouse, and Macro Programs, as well as heavy loads such as Virtual Machines, and Multi-Boxing games such as "Black Desert" while playing a game running "EAC".
Personally I've not been kicked from any games using EAC yet for running my setup though my concern is that could change with this game, and it really sucks when you have a i7 with many threads, or next year and i9, and only playing a single game.
Though it's worth noting I ran 3 games "Warframe" "Black Desert" "EVE Online", and loaded the Battle Royale game and still got 100+ FPS in the game without any lag so for early alpha / beta its clearly optimized pretty well.