Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATLAS Extended Length Gameplay Trailer to Help Ease the 2-Day Delay - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,409
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Ginaz said:

Asheram said:

They should have just delayed til January rather than release this close to holiday weekend. Hope their poor employees dont have to work over christmas weekend.

Or they can be grateful they don't work at Daybreak and have a job still this holiday weekend. An epic shit ton of people work on all holidays, I'm sick of people complaining for others about them being able to make money.
    That's mostly because they have to, not because they want to.  The type of corporate culture that demands employees work 24/7-365 needs to die ASAP.  I'm in the military and off for three weeks.  Even the army knows people need a break sometimes.
    I worked every holiday of every year I worked. I got more money guaranteed, simply because other employees apparently didn't need more money. Course, they were also usually the ones bitching they had no money left after those holidays. 
    There are two kinds of people who like to work during holidays, those who like to get bent over and those who don't have a choice. You talk about worshiping money like it's something to respect.

Nyctelios
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• BloodDiimondBloodDiimond Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I STILL can't wait for this game to come out :D I think like 99.99% still do and we're mad cuz it looks soooooooo damn fun hahahaha

I can't wait :) STILL :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,213
    edited December 2018
    Keywords.....Early Access.
    Why do you think that is?

Seen any roadmap of what is unfinished ,content that we can expect?I didn't think so because there isn't one,this is a done deal but they are going to release it unpolished because that is what devs do now a days.

Know what an unfinished unpolished game is worth?Well about $5.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,762
    edited December 2018
    Latest discord update:
    "JatheishToday at 4:53 PM
    We will have some streamers getting into the game before the Official Launch tomorrow. It'll be a staggered invite, so we'll be bringing in groups of people at a time, allowing us to monitor the effects on our server nodes. They will be playing on a special branch, which won't carry over to launch (none of their progress is saving). Invites are handled via Reverb Games, so if you've signed up as a Content Creator, you do have a chance at receiving one (https://twitter.com/ReverbGames/status/1070947781265641472). They'll continue to go out over the night and into tomorrow as we get closer to launch. When we're satisfied with the stability, and assuming all our other ducks are in order we'll be officially releasing the title onto Steam Early Access."