Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Pagan Online Gameplay Trailer - A Familiar Feel for ARPG Fans

2»

Comments

• RehdyeRehdye Member UncommonPosts: 14
    To the people saying cash shop no way, what you see in the video the devs have said the cash shop will be totally different, that they only left the real money cash shop for testing purposes because they couldn't implement the new systems for the characters.  Some of what you see in the cash shop now will actually be bought with ingame gold or not in the game at all.  The Devs aren't taking any money for the game now the cash shop during testing was completely free and only a placeholder for testing

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,660
    Rehdye said:
    To the people saying cash shop no way, what you see in the video the devs have said the cash shop will be totally different, that they only left the real money cash shop for testing purposes because they couldn't implement the new systems for the characters.  Some of what you see in the cash shop now will actually be bought with ingame gold or not in the game at all.  The Devs aren't taking any money for the game now the cash shop during testing was completely free and only a placeholder for testing

Zenimax said the same thing. I've never seen a cash shop in a game that wasn't used. We'll see.
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

It only took 3 people 8 words to rock Blizzard to its core.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,483
    edited December 2018
    cmacq said:
    cmacq said:

Looks ok. Skill effects a little bit over the top, but not as much as Lost Ark, for instance.

I would like to see a video showing what the game brings to the table - i.e. how is it different from the other ARPGs, what unique features it has, what is the reason the game was made (besides profit).

Based on this video, it is hard to be very excited about it as it looks like just another generic ARPG.

Oh yes and we have so many of those to choose from right? Looking forward to next year as we desperately need more ARPGs. If you don't like POE what are the options? D3 is dead so that leaves what? GD gets very repetitive after a while.....not a lot of choices out there unless you want to play the ones that have been out there forever....
    ARPGs are repetitive as a core pillar of their gameplay loop.
    We're all well aware of that. Some have managed to get away from the "repeat the story 3 times to level thing". Hopefully GD can make some changes there with the upcoming expansion. If not I will not be buying it. I can no longer keep doing that story 3 times with every character I start. Thus the desire for something new even if the model is not.
    That's understandable.  Your post didn't really make it clear what part you didn't wanna go through.

I never pay attention to the story closely in ARPGs.  More times than not, it amounts to merely a serviceable reason for the player's wanton slaughter of everything that moves. :D 

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 20,983
    I want to know if it requires aggressive mouse usage and click to move, or if I can play it using a controller.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,380

Yep, looking snazzy. Torchlight Frontiers, this, POE still going strong... good times!

And dont forget Diablo Immortal !

Joking :D

But yes. Seems like great year for us ARPG fans !

Dont forget Wolcen !
    and The Last Epoch
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,753
    Quizzical said:
    I want to know if it requires aggressive mouse usage and click to move, or if I can play it using a controller.

cheyane

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P