Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert's NEW Central Marketplace System First Impressions

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,768
New marketplace is on the test servers. :)

Xbox One X
Samsung MU6300 4K HDR Ultra HD
Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar

rojoArcueid

Comments

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 271
    woah :o , this is awesome :D 
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 9,485
    I like the part where you sell items to the market and buy items from the market, and not from the players. GW2 does it well and i love it.

If i cannot trade directly with a player then i don't need to trade with players via market. Let the game pay me instantly and buy from me as well

I hope they implement this system well.

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,007
    Ok, so basically it's exactly the same as before, but the seller gets their silver instantly from the market instead of waiting for a buyer's purchase. While I personally can't stand BDO's market system AND their lack of player to player trading, they can claim it as a success against gold sellers. However, after my time spent in BDO, I've come to the conclusion that gold sellers are far less of a problem compared to not having player to player trading.