Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge's Holiday Event Kicks Off December 19th Complete with a Brutal, Snowy Brawl

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcheAge's Holiday Event Kicks Off December 19th Complete with a Brutal, Snowy Brawl

The holidays will soon descend into Erenor and the ArcheAge team has a brand new event for players to take part in . The event will begin on December 19th with the new Snowball Arena that pits teams of three against one another in a "brutal, snowy brawl". Players will have access to an array of special skills tailored for epic snowball fights and some interesting effects to both use and / or avoid while battling it out.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    That dwarfs shield looks delicious
    SBFordchocolate42069
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    I hate anything like that shit in an mmo , just horrible immersion breaking trash ...
    chocolate42069
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Scorchien said:
    I hate anything like that shit in an mmo , just horrible immersion breaking trash ...
    Well, luckily for you, most games' events are 100% skippable. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited December 2018
    SBFord said:
    Scorchien said:
    I dont like seeing it all , some are so bad and out of place like this ..  ex..FF14 trys to at least be a be a bit more subtle ..

I do skip nearly all of them , I did however do the Vanguard Reindeer mount event when they had it ... Just so i could kill it     :smile:
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    It's the most wonderful time of the yearrr
    JeffSpicoli

• KhegobierKhegobier Member UncommonPosts: 54

Scorchien said:

SBFord said:

Scorchien said:

I dont like seeing it all , some are so bad and out of place like this ..  ex..FF14 trys to at least be a be a bit more subtle ..

I do skip nearly all of them , I did however do the Vanguard Reindeer mount event when they had it ... Just so i could kill it     :smile:

So you would love ArcheAge then. You can kill anybody's festive little mounts, vehicles or even the people themselves.

If you like playing games worse than cancer that is.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited December 2018

Scorchien said:

SBFord said:

Scorchien said:

I dont know what's 'more subtle' about flying bears/t-rex/elephants/chairs/etc while being dressed up as a 'sexy' man-bunny.