Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WITCHFIRE

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
So I did a search and got no results for this here. 

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Facebook says something like it's far from ready, worth keeping an eye on though.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    And painkiller and bulletstorm. Aren't they all 3 different types of games?
    [Deleted User]
  • asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Looks really smooth and the creatures look pretty sick.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    So a pew pew game with pretty graphics?
    Asheram
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited April 2020
    LOl he tried to defend it saying it's not a looter shooter then went right into a looter shooter description.
    This looks like a looter shooter,all you do is kill stuff and yet again we see the light cones rising from the loot.

The level design looks good,idk if the combat is good,it looks like a shooter lol.

So for now,this is a looter shooter without a business model but that can change.The narrator tries hard to defend the game but lack of studio size,the so called replayability doesn't change anything because even the most shallow ARPG's can make the same claims.

The almost comical part is when he says in this game the loot is for combat...ummm yeah lmao,what do you think loot is for in games?If your trying to defend the game then it would NEED various levels of depth  ,for example,that loot might be crafting materials to build items,structures,items for quests,upgrade materials,add ons etc etc.

The one positive,i don't see any markers on screen which is something touched on in the video,keeping the view free of clutter,so perhaps that is another positive.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.