Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games you have bought or downloaded from suggestions posted here (not just MMOs)

TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
Liked:
Darkest Dungeon
Fallout Shelter
Eldevin
Heroes of Dire
Path of Exile
No Man's Sky
Dead Frontier 2
Ryzom

Did not like:
ESO
The Secret World
FFXIV

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    The last one was No Man's Sky, recently picked it up on sale because of all the good things said about it.  Glad I did, as I'm enjoying it a lot.
    H0urg1ass

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Star traders frontiers & Eve Online.
    H0urg1ass
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
       Im usually on the suggesting end of it , but one i go back and forth to Is Vendetta (from Phaserlight)
    Phaserlight
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    EVE Online was the first.  In fact, it's how I came in contact with with this site over a decade ago.

A friend of mine got me a copy of WoW for my birthday, and I didn't care for it, but the idea of playing online with hundreds of other people intrigued me so I found this site while looking searching google for "Top rated sci fi MMO"

EVE Online was the top game.

Almost every MMO I played was because of suggestions from this site.  LOTRO, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, Age of Conan, RIFT, WildStar, Tabula Rasa, Planetside 1, Planetside 2, Perpetuum, Mechwarrior Online... and probably a couple I don't remember.

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    I ended up buying a Switch just to play BoTW, based on the good reviews here. 
    --------------------------------------------
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    sombody told me about the Asherons Call emulator and finally im home again. loving every min of it
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I think one of the biggest strengths of the site is that many of the writers and posters have been gaming as far back as it goes....I always appreciate it when people give an honest review of a game.
    [Deleted User]