Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite streamer MrDeadMoth abuses his WIFE while livestreaming

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,825
edited December 2018 in General Gaming
Found this while browsing ResetEra. This guy needs to be behind bars. 




Post edited by Mikeha on
«1

Comments

  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,396
    What an idiot ,  nothing that 8 months in the GP wont fix ...
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 208
    edited December 2018
    and kid in the room. Seems he is gone.... from Twitch. Too bad. Covered his tracks already.
  • cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Absolute scumbag
    GhostRider00
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,474
    Wow, that was disturbing, and with the kid in the middle of the situation also, just passes on the cycle of abuse.

    "We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

  • WBadgerWBadger Member UncommonPosts: 251
    With how small he is, he's going to enjoy getting slapped around by hardened criminals.
    Allerleirauh
  • parrotpholkparrotpholk Member EpicPosts: 4,445
    Seems he tried to delete his tracks but it is all over youtube.  Hope the douchebag gets gang banged in his prison cell.  I hate people like him and have zero tolerance for abusing women.
    GhostRider00
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 6,662
    Hey he is a celebrity now and they can do those kind of things.
  • Grunt350Grunt350 Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Apparently his wife is pregnant according to many people. So the situation is worse taking accord the possibility of damage to fetus due to attack of that idiot.
    Octagon7711
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,825
    edited December 2018
    Videos had been taken down but found another. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 6,662
    and what's sad is often women go back to jerks like that and enable them even more.
    GhostRider00
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,226
    edited December 2018
    What a scumbag, He could use a good ass kicking....


     With that said this should be in the offtopic, Honestly much like politics this has no place here. I come to this website to discuss my love for gaming and to have a good time, I dont like seeing stuff like this.
    TokkenTorval

    ALOHA MR HAND ! 

  • FinvegaFinvega Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Looked to me like the wife threw things at him... attacked him first... spousal abuse works both ways. Guys shouldn't hit women, women shouldn't hit men. No one should hit anyone. 
    TsiyaDakeruAsm0deusnewbismxBluelinerLokeroAllerleirauhRenoakuAsch126Caffynated
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,966
    Seems like it's a mutually abusive relationship. It appears that she was throwing things at him at the beginning. Sad for the kid(s). Apparently they were initially both arrested but the charges against her were dropped https://www.newsweek.com/fortnite-streamer-mrdeadmoth-twitch-streamer-keemstar-clip-1251138
    HarikenF2Plague
  • HatefullHatefull Member RarePosts: 1,889
    Just unreal. That level of loss of control over a damn game. Dude has serious issues and needs to really evaluate his life priorities. Wife beaters don't do well in prison.
    ScorchienJeffSpicoliF2Plague

    If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 717
    That is disturbing to watch, regardless of threw the first shot. My heart goes out to the kids caught in the middle of that situation, because that is a truly terrifying thing to witness as a child.
    JeffSpicoliKyleranAllerleirauhd_20
  • parrotpholkparrotpholk Member EpicPosts: 4,445
    Forgrimm said:
    Seems like it's a mutually abusive relationship. It appears that she was throwing things at him at the beginning. Sad for the kid(s). Apparently they were initially both arrested but the charges against her were dropped https://www.newsweek.com/fortnite-streamer-mrdeadmoth-twitch-streamer-keemstar-clip-1251138
    Even with that all this could have been avoided if he would have just went down to dinner like normal people and not sit in a game that will still be there in the 30 minutes it might have taken to eat.

    Its a game people! People need to sort out their priorities 
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,396
    Hatefull said:
    Just unreal. That level of loss of control over a damn game. Dude has serious issues and needs to really evaluate his life priorities. Wife beaters don't do well in prison.
    Agree , really strongly , Ive been playing games online since 83 (C64) in that time ive put 2 kids thru college and have a 7 year old now .. And never ever would i let a game come first , just yesterday i was playing Wow and my 7 year old asked me to help him with something .. It was coloring an Elf(coloring book) for the Bus driver for Mon morning ..

      In all that time if my wife or one of the kids ask me for help with anything , the longest the wait is 30 seconds while i log out ..

      As far as hitting a women , there is no excuse for that ever , i did 18 months in prison for teaching that to cpl guys that decided jumping my gf at the time and hitting her to steal her purse was a good idea .. And would do it again if i saw someone hitting a women .. Its unacceptable and complete lack of respect , and with kids in the room , I cringe .. gimme 30 seconds in a room with that coward , He would never do it again .. Hopefully he gets some time .. They know how to treat guys like that in GP ...

      
    Hatefullcheyaned_20
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 286
    game like that is also to blame, person with violent personality , game like fornite or any pvp will bring that violent out quick.
    GhostRider00Caffynated

    image
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,055
    Been in an abusive relationship; never put my hands on the girl, because that's just been so ingrained into me that the thought never crosses my mind no matter how angry I get.

    However, the shouting, the attempts to undercut one another and hurt one another to "get even"..  It's brutal, and it has a way of engulfing not just you and your partner, but the friends you have close enough to see and be around it. 

    Dude should've put the game away.  Is this his primary means of income?  That might at least give some reasoning behind why he was adamant about continuing the livestream.  If that's income, ending it without warning isn't a good way to retain subscribers.

    Either way, he should be working with his wife reference scheduling such streams, even if it is a money-maker.


    image
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,696
    Think all has been said already.
    He seems to have a serious addiction problem.
    However his wife knew this and kept provoking him.

    Kids, what happens when you keep tossing objects at a mentally unstable person?

    SCIENCE!
    F2PlagueWarhawke80
    Harbinger of Fools
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,056
    Seems like the both of them need to talk to a shrink. Then get a divorce or as close to it as they can (if they are not legally married). Because that was not healthy in the slightest. 

    He really need to get a grip on him self and learn how to deescalate. She need to learn how to not escalate... 

    And both need to accept that perhaps they should not be together. 
    GhostRider00HarikenHatefull

    Tawess gaming

    Tawess soapbox

    This have been a good conversation

  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 2,638
    edited December 2018
    Dakeru said:
    Think all has been said already.
    He seems to have a serious addiction problem.
    However his wife knew this and kept provoking him.

    Kids, what happens when you keep tossing objects at a mentally unstable person?

    SCIENCE!
    There's no excuse for such behavior, that said there shouldn't be any excuse for her abusive behavior either.  Her behavior was abusive and they both need help.

    Often in situations such as this the focus is on the guy and his shameful behavior but the wife's behavior is overlooked or excused because "she's a woman" and guys don't hit women.

    While it's shameful and cowardly for a man to hit a woman it's also cowardly and shameful for a woman to start hitting or throwing things at a man knowing the man can't rightfully defend himself or hit back.

    Abuse goes two ways and having balls or a pair of titties doesn't excuse it.  Saddest thing in this is the child having to live with this.


    BloodaxesKyleranChildoftheShadowsGhostRider00

    Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

    case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD


  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    That is really sickening

    My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul



  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member RarePosts: 4,016
    Asm0deus said:
    Dakeru said:
    Think all has been said already.
    He seems to have a serious addiction problem.
    However his wife knew this and kept provoking him.

    Kids, what happens when you keep tossing objects at a mentally unstable person?

    SCIENCE!
    There's no excuse for such behavior, that said there shouldn't be any excuse for her abusive behavior either.  Her behavior was abusive and they both need help.

    Often in situations such as this the focus is on the guy and his shameful behavior but the wife's behavior is overlooked or excused because "she's a woman" and guys don't hit women.

    While it's shameful and cowardly for a man to hit a woman it's also cowardly and shameful for a woman to start hitting or throwing things at a man knowing the man can't rightfully defend himself or hit back.

    Abuse goes two ways and having balls or a pair of titties doesn't excuse it.  Saddest thing in this is the child having to live with this.


    You should read some of the comments in that video lol.

    "Men should NEVER hit a women!"

    I thought they want equality...

    (Note: I'm in no way defending the guy, just stating the hypocrisy. He's a terrible husband/parent and got what he deserved, that however doesn't make the wife totally innocent like many are claiming.) 
    BluelinernewbismxAsm0deusHarikenDakeru

  • BluelinerBlueliner Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Bloodaxes said:
    Asm0deus said:
    Dakeru said:
    Think all has been said already.
    He seems to have a serious addiction problem.
    However his wife knew this and kept provoking him.

    Kids, what happens when you keep tossing objects at a mentally unstable person?

    SCIENCE!
    There's no excuse for such behavior, that said there shouldn't be any excuse for her abusive behavior either.  Her behavior was abusive and they both need help.

    Often in situations such as this the focus is on the guy and his shameful behavior but the wife's behavior is overlooked or excused because "she's a woman" and guys don't hit women.

    While it's shameful and cowardly for a man to hit a woman it's also cowardly and shameful for a woman to start hitting or throwing things at a man knowing the man can't rightfully defend himself or hit back.

    Abuse goes two ways and having balls or a pair of titties doesn't excuse it.  Saddest thing in this is the child having to live with this.


    You should read some of the comments in that video lol.

    "Men should NEVER hit a women!"

    I thought they want equality...

    (Note: I'm in no way defending the guy, just stating the hypocrisy. He's a terrible husband/parent and got what he deserved, that however doesn't make the wife totally innocent like many are claiming.) 
    Not defending the guy at all here, but the fact she started the crap, then the charges against her were dropped is such BS. Sick of women getting away with this crap because they are women. BOTH should be sitting in jail, not just the guy.

    newbismxAsm0deusagentmisfortuneHarikenGorweRhoklawGrunt350
This discussion has been closed.