Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% more users for path of exile launch today than the last season launch

CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
Holy crap, there is a 10,806 queue to get into the game. 

PoE >>>> Diablo 

After 90 minutes of downloading, now i'm in a queue . . oh well, i'll be playing tonight baby. 
Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 

Comments

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited December 2018
    Diablo 3 has no meaningful new content in years (yeah Blizz gave up on it). PoE gets content regularly. PoE will continue being the king of its genre for the forseeable future.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Blizzard did some hugely positive PR moves that helped PoE, at their own expense too, unintentional of course, but its results that matter ;)
    cheyane
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    28% is the number officially stated. They did say 50% on twitter.when servers were down, but corrected it. But anyways, awesome..and I lured a friend to try it (who have for years refused, and stuck to Diablo3); now he is addicted, welcome to a major league game my friend :)
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Phry said:
    Blizzard did some hugely positive PR moves that helped PoE, at their own expense too, unintentional of course, but its results that matter ;)
    What's hilarious is that you're fighting the "Immortal Syndicate" in this league.
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    It's been the best ARPG for years. What Blizz did with Diablo Mobile certainly helped but POE has enough content and features to stand out from any of it's competitors. It also helps that GGG is an example of a dev company and manage the best version of F2P in the industry.
    Cryomatrix

..Cake..

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Path of Exile is a better game than Diablo 3 having played both I can definitely say that, it is of course my opinion but I am not wrong.  >:)
    Chamber of Chains