Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageRazer Nari Ultimate Wireless Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

We all enjoy haptic feedback in some way. Whether it’s on the touch screens of our phones or in the rumble packs of our controllers, haptics are a part of our lives. Today, we’re looking at a gaming headset that takes the idea of haptics to the next level with the Razer Nari Ultimate. Their tagline is “feel every battle” and this time it’s more than just marketing. Find out in our official review!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VhayneVhayne Member UncommonPosts: 632
    Sounds cool. Not sure I want to swap out my A50's though. They work so flawlessly, best, most easy to use convenient headset I've ever owned.

I'm looking for a good PS4 headset though, and if this thing worked as well on that as you describe it for the PC, then I would strongly consider it.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Today's haptics basically means a small electric motor that spins an unbalanced weight around.  This is a built in failure point considering how cheaply small motors are mass manufactured.  Combined with my experience of the poor quality of Razer mouses, I will pass.
    Life2v
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • project6925project6925 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    If the headset was like 50 it could be fun to pickup for gimmick, but 199? ew.
    Life2v