Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me form a guild

SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 80
Hey all im playing Legends of Aria and having a great time! i placed my house plot, and now im saving up for a nice house blueprint. im 33yr old and i play weekdays after 8pm est. Looking for some people to play with and do high end dungeon runs and pvp. crafters are welcome ! msg me or join me on discord at nights

i also stream at twitch.tv/snsgaming

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,713
    What server are you on...

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited November 30
    im on verdant earth server
    Post edited by Skellybones on
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,713
    You aren’t OX Bones by any chance are you?

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

nope im not
  • CrackityJonesCrackityJones Member CommonPosts: 3
    Hey all im playing Legends of Aria and having a great time!

Same here.  

I'm very happy to say that this game IS the Ultima Online follow-up that I've waited for since "Renaissance"  ruined UO back in May of 2000.

I don't know why it took so long, but finally, here we are.   <3

Skellybones
    Hey all im playing Legends of Aria and having a great time!

Same here.  

I'm very happy to say that this game IS the Ultima Online follow-up that I've waited for since "Renaissance"  ruined UO back in May of 2000.

I don't know why it took so long, but finally, here we are.   <3

nice glad u found your home again lol. i personally never played UO this is a first time for me playing this type of game with the overhead view im just enoying the overall gameplay