Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So at last it comes to this...

13»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,941
    Scot said:
    Kyleran said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    Yeah, a couple of people have changed their avatar pictures over the years and I'm like "Who ARE you?!?"  You say things I like to hear, but you look nothing like the person saying them!
    No worries, unlike @Torval or @MadFrenchie I stick with one, and only one avatar photo, just like my gaming.....

;)
    I have had a dig at both Torval and Frenchie about this, how are we going to be obnoxious elitists who only look at regular posters if they keep changing their avatars? :)
    I did get a scolding! :lol:
    AlBQuirkyScot
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,815
    Sovrath said:
    Kyleran said:
    Sovrath said:
    I guess I'll be the Negative Nelly. Why in the hell do you care about post count on some stupid forum?
    I don't think it has anything to do with caring about it so much as just noting that he/she has been on this site for x time and "just" made a particular count.

And for the record, the site could put my count to 0 and I'd be fine with it.
    Same here....er...but erasing the Legendary Orange title,  not so much.

;)
    You're a slave to fashion man!

"Break the chains"...

Scot
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 759
    SBFord said:
    It's only taken me 8 1/2 years to get to 30,000 posts! :D
    weird flex but ok. . .
    MadFrenchie