Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone planning on getting X4 Foundations, launches this Friday, 30 Nov. 2018?

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
It's on GOG and Steam.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    I have really enjoyed the X series over the years , except Rebirth( the last) looks with 4 they are getting back to what makes X the best single player space sim available, while introducing the good improvements that there were in Rebirth .. They listened to the community , and im really looking forward to it ..
    Octagon7711
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    Not at release, no. Every single X game they've released has been really bad at launch, but then over time gets amazing...either through the developers fixing issues or/and mods that got released

With that said...X3 is by far my favorite graphical space game. And the mods for it are amazing. And this looks even better.
    Octagon7711

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Already preeordered, played the X3 prelude for over 1000 hours with mods and all, hoping this will be as fun.
    MadFrenchieOctagon7711
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    If the reviews are good, I'm diving in.

It looks to be a singleplayer version of the projects SC and/or DU.  If they pull it off, it will be great.
    TEKK3NOctagon7711

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Waiting for the reviews too.
    Octagon7711