Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark PvP Clips

IzkimarIzkimar Member UncommonPosts: 568
edited January 2019 in Lost Ark
I want to keep posting PvP content, but I also don't want to pollute the sub-forum. Since there isn't a lot of activity here, I will just keep updating this thread with PvP clips. 

Starting with this Hawkeye 1v3 in the Relay Arena, and it is also followed by a gifted Summoner 1v3 :smiley:.

Summoner PvP Highlights: 

12/9 Arena VOD Review:

12/11/18 New PvP Build: 
This build ended up being terrible lol. 

12/12/18: They added ranked solo queue for the 3v3 Game Mode! 

12/18/18: New PvP Highlights from Ranked PvP

1/1/18: PvP highlights from Ranked, Team, and 1v1's on New year's Eve/Day

1/1/18: Summoner & Soul Master PvP in Ranked and normal 3v3's

1/11/18: PvP moments from other night's stream

Post edited by Izkimar on
MadFrenchie

Comments

• IzkimarIzkimar Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Summoner 3v3 Team Arena! 
    Our Hawkeye gets a triple snipe at the end of the game. 
    Some more 3v3 arena from the other night.
    I made some changes to my build, and I think it is a lot more effective now! So I will try to get some new clips tonight!
    Some 1v3's from last night:  This is with the tweaks I made to my build. In this video I have more points into my Seed Plant which gives it more range, harder hit, along with the snare that it already did. I am also running Earthquake with 7 points into it. I am running a morph that gives me super armor while I cast it. 
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    These are pretty cool to see. I didn't know how the PvP worked until now, it looks quite fun. 
    Thanks! Glad they are proving some use. I will also post some vids of other classes from my matches, whenever one of them puts on a good show! 
    Panther2103
    Did a little commentary on one of my 1v3's in Arena from today, going to start editing my OP with updated videos and dates. Did a little breakdown of one of my Arena 1v3's on Summoner, check it out!
    #lostark #MMORPG 
    One of my guild members doesn't have time for Lost Ark anymore, so he gifted me his pretty progressed Soul Master. So I am now learning the class and have some clips of it in my latest PvP video: