Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent Discussion Issue

H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
The top 1/3 of the "Recent Discussions" window is taken up by mostly useless junk.  This is pretty much how I visit the forums, by just checking recent discussions to see what people are talking about.

Am I doing something wrong here?  Did I somehow sticky these and no one else is seeing them? 

Is there any way to delete, get rid of, or clean up some of this useless info filling up 30% of my screen real estate?

Amathe

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    I have questioned the sticky threads on here before, some of them need to go. It is an anathema to those of us who like tidy systems. :)
    Amathe
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited April 2019
    Any thread that has the official 'announcement' flag on it can be removed from your viewing.  Hover the mouse over the thread link and there will be a gear icon on those thread titles.  Click it and select 'Dismiss'.   You wont see that thread listed in the Recent Discussions list anymore.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams