Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online to Grow with the Ruber Ossuary Next Week - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Online to Grow with the Ruber Ossuary Next Week - MMORPG.com

Bless Online is getting a new update next week that will see the addition of a new Level 50 dungeon called the Ruber Ossuary. Each faction has its own entrance and a five player party is definitely recommended to tackle the bosses inside and to grab some new gear and other rewards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    Sounds good. Bless is pretty much the closest thing to Lineage 3 to come out. If you are a diehard lineage 2 player like myself who fell in love with Dark elves and their "magical magic", you might enjoy the "magic" in Bless ;D

ananitFlyByKnightexile01Solancerceh430HeretiqueThaharDeadSpockDragnelusMaurgrimand 7 others.
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    #BoycottChina
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,050
    I think this guy is working for Neowiz spreading fake news.
    NanbinoHeretiqueThaharAlbatroesMaurgrimRadoosycogenesisjungmatheusalkarionlogdoomex
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    To my knowledge Bless Online have not deliver the full package or anyone full part of the game if you ask me. Therefore, anything they say is a lie at the end, its evil for anyone to sell expired eggs as a good goods. Oh I don't know why companies thinking making ppl sick was ever a good idea to their biz name "Neowiz."

On a side note; I know only one steampunk mmo from Neowiz and its so old I forgotten the name atm. That was THE only good thing from that company. After this Neowiz is now on the ever growing list of bad eggs companies to date 2018. Its best to not give those rotten game companies any more money, common dudes they are selling us expired goods, is that really what we want?

~ gamers need a law to back charge bad game companies or else we all will pay for it with rotten eggs as a result ~
    NanbinosycogenesisScot
  • AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I expect Neowiz soon to announce Bless Online Mobile.
    Truvidien88Phry
  • seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 57
    I tried playing the game this week and the performance issues are not even funny , i did like the combat with decent graphics but just the area loading for me was terrible .
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,499
    Sounds good. Bless is pretty much the closest thing to Lineage 3 to come out. If you are a diehard lineage 2 player like myself who fell in love with Dark elves and their "magical magic", you might enjoy the "magic" in Bless ;D

As a hardcore L2 player from the days of old (BFA / Bartz) and after playing Bless for 100 hours. Lineage is leagues above Bless and you can't even compare the two.

'Going to need more than cleavage'. Bless Online is lacking, hence why it's failed so many times. They can't even get it off the ground. Seeing as it's F2P now, go ahead and try it. But think long and hard before you spend any money on it as (IMO) I don't believe Neowiz deserves any profit after screwing over multiple gaming markets.
    sycogenesisdoomex
    edited November 2018
    For me , Lineage 2 drew me because of the art design of the game. As a closed beta , beta and pre-order of lineage 2 . The Graphics in Bless are absolutely the next level to what I feel L3 could've / will be (better) ..  I post my naught shots because it is like entering lineage 2 for the first time all over again and seeing what a game can be.  There is  75% less content in L2 , to say Bless is lacking I would question if you where even playing L2.

It's literally the Tower of Insolence lol, there is so much more lineage 2 homages all over the place it is really hard to miss if one was truly a fan of lineage. Homages everywhere, but if I wore my jaded glasses I'd never notice them.

Nice Jabba outfit :D .. It is probably the most refreshing art i've seen in the last decade. 

I've learned from life, everyone, EVERYONE deserves a second chance. (except funcom)
    #BoycottChina
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    This update will be great for the remaning 1-2k free to play players. All the people who paid money for this garbage already left, now it is the f2p players trying out andtheir last chance to make some money on the cash shop... Taking bets when the servers will shut down...
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    RoinHeretiqueBananableDragnelusCyber_wastelanddoomex

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• WarlyxWarlyx Member RarePosts: 2,880

cagan said:

This update will be great for the remaning 1-2k free to play players. All the people who paid money for this garbage already left, now it is the f2p players trying out andtheir last chance to make some money on the cash shop... Taking bets when the servers will shut down...

once mystic is released there is nothing left....
    edited November 2018
    The irony of most of the negative people, they are all playing WoW.
    #BoycottChina
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,713
    Didn't you want to retire your account because you didn't win the Bless Sweepstake?

You should give that thought a second chance as well.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • axulthrullaxulthrull Member UncommonPosts: 42
    runs great on my i4 1060 6gb
    Prime_Directive
  • ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    "There is 75% less content in L2 , to say Bless is lacking I would question if you where even playing L2"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,042
    Look out using that gif!! Used the same gif in a no man sky thread and got this:

cagan

• sycogenesissycogenesis Member UncommonPosts: 66

For me , Lineage 2 drew me because of the art design of the game. As a closed beta , beta and pre-order of lineage 2 . The Graphics in Bless are absolutely the next level to what I feel L3 could've / will be (better) ..  I post my naught shots because it is like entering lineage 2 for the first time all over again and seeing what a game can be.  There is  75% less content in L2 , to say Bless is lacking I would question if you where even playing L2.

It's literally the Tower of Insolence lol, there is so much more lineage 2 homages all over the place it is really hard to miss if one was truly a fan of lineage. Homages everywhere, but if I wore my jaded glasses I'd never notice them.

Nice Jabba outfit :D .. It is probably the most refreshing art i've seen in the last decade. 

I've learned from life, everyone, EVERYONE deserves a second chance. (except funcom)

dude you are so overflowing with bs and lies and scripted nonsense drop it already nobody here is buying it and we all know how shitty the game is " Neowiz already lied to their first wave of emmisaries about how the game was gonna look " they have no profesionalism
    alkarionlog
    edited November 2018
    Lineage 2 at launch :
    1. No real quest
    2. Grinding to max level
    3. Weapon / Armor enchant
    4. Class change either /or
    5. Crafting / Mat gathering : dwarf only
    6. Flag pvp system

Bless At launch :
    1. 3 distinctive crafting spheres / 3 distinctive sub crafting sphere for all classes and races
    2. in depth taming system that allows for 90% of all creatures to become a pet or mount
    3. Enchanting system w/ a sigil system for armor
    4. Deconstruction system that yields usable materials
    5. Combo system that is the next level to the gw2 combat systems/ they are almost identical except for the chained  tree which has up 3 avenues per skill giving you up to 9 different combination  with ease of access
    6. Ride-able mounts that gain buffs when upgraded
    7. Pets with many variety of buffs  when upgraded.
    8. Auto travel
    10. Dragons at launch
    11. PVP mini-games with a 70 vs 70 siege that lvl 25 can join
    12. Resource dungeons that give players easier access to base crafting materials
    13. Cross server market system
    14. faction based PVP
    15. An actual story / plot
    16. Actual quests that give actual xp
    17. The Hunting system that allows grinders to get rewwards if they grind out mobs.
    18. Core crafting materials must be gained through grouping in dungeons
    20. The Tactics combat system, 3 spheres of character progression
    21. Enchanting system for weapon and armors

is that 75% . not sure.

itchmon
    #BoycottChina
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 2,946
    edited November 2018
    Just to correct the above post, there are five crafting professions.  Three main ones which are armorsmithing, handiwork and enchanting. There are two sub crafting professions which are cooking and alchemy.
    Prime_Directive

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

Dakeru said:
    Didn't you want to retire your account because you didn't win the Bless Sweepstake?

You should give that thought a second chance as well.
    I decided to seperate my gaming world with my multimedia world.  I don't want lame assholes following my music and artwork.
    #BoycottChina
  • itchmonitchmon Member UncommonPosts: 1,947
    "Dragons at launch" seems cut-pasted from an advertisement that tries to fluff the content in a game.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

edited November 2018
    Loving Bless :D , can't wait for the new content ! :D  /sings I'm flying on a dragon , look at look at mEeeeE~~` :D

#BoycottChina
    edited November 2018
    itchmon said:
    "Dragons at launch" seems cut-pasted from an advertisement that tries to fluff the content in a game.
    Had to wait until the 2nd or 3rd  update for the first Dragon raid in L2

@ Launch Bless

#BoycottChina
  • JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    First you are flying on your dragon and happy the next post you are killing your dragon

• AsgeirAsgeir Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I played lineage 2 for around 5-6 years and i have a total of 1270 hours spent in Bless Online.

Bless Online has absolutely nothing to compare to Lineage 2.

First and most important: Lineage 2 is a PvX game based on Open World PvP.

Bless Online has less PvP than Hello Kitty Online...
    Asgeir said:
    I played lineage 2 for around 5-6 years and i have a total of 1270 hours spent in Bless Online.

Bless Online has absolutely nothing to compare to Lineage 2.

First and most important: Lineage 2 is a PvX game based on Open World PvP.

Bless Online has less PvP than Hello Kitty Online...

alkarionlog
    #BoycottChina