Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

f disk my account please

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 176
edited November 17 in Help Desk
soulless heartless existence.
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
Post edited by Mars_Orbital on
Kyleranbartoni33Mensur

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 31,004
    Or...you could just not login?

Less dramatic of course, but still....
    Sovrathbartoni33MensurPyukthunderCAmatheRobsolf

"I should run a marathon backwards. So I could see what second place look like" Royce da 5'9"

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, back in EVE until then

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,108
    There is a delete account button.
    immodiumMensurrojoArcueidthunderCAmathe

• SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,895
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 4,053
    So.. you're kind of overreacting to not winning a sweepstake for Bless Online...
    SovrathKyleranSedrynTyrosDMKanothunderC
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 176
    edited November 17
    MensurKyleranwesjr
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 5,928
    The irony would be that this person probably still uses Facebook. Heck, even Google is more intrusive then this gaming site, lol.
    MensurthunderCbartoni33

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 176
    edited November 17
    Mensur
  • GruntyGrunty Member RarePosts: 8,493
    edited November 15
    You can delete the account yourself.  It won't delete your posts but you can edit your posts repeatedly at any time.  Well, as long as your account exists. 

Main page > Login > Profile > Delete your MMORPG.com account. 
    Post edited by Grunty on
    Kyleran
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • parrotpholkparrotpholk Member RarePosts: 3,584
    If being a part of the forum is a significant emotional event then maybe there are deeper issues here and I certainly hope you get checked out and some help.

P.S. This is not sarcasm as mental health issues are a real thing.
    MensurSovrathrojoArcueidAmathebartoni33
  • MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 725
    You sound like my girlfriend! Thank good I am immune to attention seeking! 

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come! 
    Kyleran
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,322
    Mensur said:

Yeah Yeah you are immune to attention seeking but used this opportunity to brag about your girlfriend! 

;)
    MensurKyleran
    Something wicked comes this way @Feb-2019
  • laseritlaserit Member EpicPosts: 5,730
    Don't make war, make love!

SovrathSedrynTyros

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 725
    Mensur said:

Yeah Yeah you are immune to attention seeking but used this opportunity to brag about your girlfriend! 

;)
    Shit!
    ConstantineMerus
  • laseritlaserit Member EpicPosts: 5,730
    to be fair, I've been working on this for a few weeks eliminating  things that are just redundant, like social media , real life people I know , and ect. it is a process of growing forward not regressing backwards. this contest showed I have a lot of work to do. SO I am asking that I am deleted off the  servers all information , all images ect.
    Once you are on the net there is no getting off ;)
    SedrynTyros

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 9,378
    laserit said:
    to be fair, I've been working on this for a few weeks eliminating  things that are just redundant, like social media , real life people I know , and ect. it is a process of growing forward not regressing backwards. this contest showed I have a lot of work to do. SO I am asking that I am deleted off the  servers all information , all images ect.
    Shhh! he doesn't know that.
    Kyleran

• thunderCthunderC Member EpicPosts: 2,069
    laserit said:
    Google's reaction to your comment 

laseritSedrynTyrosConstantineMerus
    “Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 19,718
    To update Pericles, you may not be interested in the Internet, but the Internet is interested in you!
    KyleranSedrynTyrosRobsolf
  • AmatheAmathe Member EpicPosts: 4,129
    Group hug!!!!!

laseritSedrynTyrosConstantineMerusceratop001

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,108
    wow, is this what it was all about?

Yeah bots exist, little anyone can do about it sadly. 

Kyleran

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 2,320
    We will miss you.  We will miss your soul.
    SedrynTyros
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,895
    Tiller said:
    wow, is this what it was all about?

Yeah bots exist, little anyone can do about it sadly. 

Wow, that's a lot of butthurt for a DLC pack. 

Hidden_Entity, if you really want it that badly, why not just buy it?  That would probably make you less angry than giving into paranoia and convincing yourself there's a conspiracy afoot to deprive you of your prize.
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 19,272
    Lol for bless online dlc?????

Please say it isn't so.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,565
    We all say and do and post stupid things.  The important thing is to just blast a ton of other crap out there as a smoke screen to cover your trail.  Post that Warhammer, Age of Reckoning was going to put WOW out of business?  Start a "Bill Cosby is Innocent" petition?  Just push out a buttload of dreck to cover your trail...
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,097
    "Guys, my brother just lost a contest to get Bless DLC. He's totally freaking out"
    SedrynTyrosthunderC
    Raging Demons for all flowchart "Kens". This is a metaphor.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 19,718
    So you're telling me that this drama is over a contest where if you want something and didn't win it, you can just go buy it for a modest sum?  Or is supporting the developers of a game you want to play too much to ask?
    SedrynTyros