Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unity MMO Developers - Youtube Channel

JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595
I've created a youtube channel all about Indie MMO Development using Unity3d. I create tutorials on how to use different MMO middleware for Unity and discuss topics such as Kickstarter and Community Building. 

In the future I'll be doing a tell all series on what I believe went wrong with the Infamous Greed Monger from the perspective of someone who was on the inside during the entire time. As well as doing interviews with MMO Developers, content creators, and publishers with in the Indie MMO Scene.

Youtube Channel: 
https://www.youtube.com/c/UnityMMODevelopers

Factions: Rise of Heroes Prototype test game play: 

I am also creating a prototype which will be released for testing to our Discord Server and tutorials will be created for the channel based on the work being done on the prototype.

Company Owner
MMO Interactive

AmatheCryomatrixManWithNoTan4507

Comments

• JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595
    The Greed Monger tell all series will be starting the first week in December. It will be a weekly upload where I will break down what went wrong with Greed Monger and what Indies can do in the future to limit the chances of failing like we did.

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Wow great work overall. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
    Thanks. The prototype uses the uMMORPG framework. The entire channel is servicing the uMMORPG community of developers at the moment. I have plans to expand to other MMO Middleware but for now the majority of my Subscribers are using uMMO and those tutorials are doing the best on the channel at this point. 

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248
    Thank's so much. I subscribed. 
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    using unity is like using hero engine for some you know
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    Eronakis said:
    Thank's so much. I subscribed. 
    Awesome. Welcome on board! :) Hope you find the videos useful or at the very least entertaining. 

I'm in the process of uploading my next video which is a Dev. Vlog for Factions: Rise of Heroes. I show off some of the new features including house interiors, a new mob, and the Custom Region System I've implemented.

In the meantime here are some screenshots:

Here is the settlement of HomesPort:

And here is showing the Region System in action with the settlement of HomesPort:

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

The latest video is up:

Unity3d MMORPG | Factions | Unity MMO Creators
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTeu89yTJc

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

I will be doing a Special Thanksgiving Alpha test for Factions: Rise of Heroes on Thursday. The servers will be up all day. The download link will be on the website: http://www.riseofheroesmmo.com

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive