Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 is Reportedly Live in Some Regions Already

2»

Comments

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    14th, 00:01.

not too surprising it's up, it's supposed to be ^^

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:

thunderC said:

thunderC said:

Sephros said:

I just logged off for work. I was able to get on 1.5 hours ago. SoCal

You work from home ? or just in the office and not really giving a shit ?

curious, was that gif acident or you really put it up to match his profile pic?

Everything i do is calculated with the utmost precision of a shit posting zen master. 

I did legitimately want to know though what kind of awesome job he has that allows him to game at work.

The real question is "are you a power poster?". "If yes, do you consider yourself an expert?"
    Could he even be one of "the Ten?"
    I am definitely not a power poster although once, I pretended to be a power outlet in a crowded airport. Man, I couldn't walk straight for weeks. 
    Kyleran
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung

thunderC said:

thunderC said:

Sephros said:

Everything i do is calculated with the utmost precision of a shit posting zen master. 

I did legitimately want to know though what kind of awesome job he has that allows him to game at work.

The real question is "are you a power poster?". "If yes, do you consider yourself an expert?"
    An expert power poster, yes!

MadFrenchie

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    edited November 2018
    Fallout 76 is a very average unfinished boring game go ahead and waste your money.people that support this crap game are saying to companies is ok to give us shit we will buy.
    SovrathConstantineMerus
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Raquis said:
    Fallout 76 is a very average unfinished boring game go ahead and waste your money.people that support this crap game are saying to companies is ok to give us shit we will buy.
    Uh huh.  I have to ask, how well did you like Fallout 4?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Still pretty sad the game lacks basic features like text chat, or a push to talk system, even online games from before 2000 always had a text chat system during alpha, I have no idea wtf bethesda was thinking. Also the small stash size makes me thing were going to see some stuff in the cash shop that aren't just cosmetics, I mean sure they promised it'd just be cosmetics, but now that its out and they got everyones money and they mostly can't get refunds they going to load that thing with pay2win stuff, give it time.
    Kyleranbartoni33

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    edited November 2018
    Kyleran said:
    Raquis said:
    Fo4 was.. alright, it wasn't great but it wasn't completly bad either, just mediocre. Fo76 from what I have seen though is lower tier than even fo4. Fo76 to me feels like little more than a cash grab for how basic the game seems to be, i've played early access games that ran and played better than fo76, and they only cost 15-20 bucks.

I still feel new vegas was the best of the 3 main games of fo3/nv/4. The funniest thing? New Vegas was not made by Bethesda it was just published by them.
    JeffSpicoli

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Siveria said:
    Kyleran said:
    Raquis said:
    Fo4 was.. alright, it wasn't great but it wasn't completly bad either, just mediocre. Fo76 from what I have seen though is lower tier than even fo4. Fo76 to me feels like little more than a cash grab for how basic the game seems to be, i've played early access games that ran and played better than fo76, and they only cost 15-20 bucks.

I still feel new vegas was the best of the 3 main games of fo3/nv/4. The funniest thing? New Vegas was not made by Bethesda it was just published by them.
    While I enjoyed FNV, FO4 is by far my favorite, on my 4 th full play thru and I rarely play any game even twice. (FNV was a one and done)

I suspect I'll enjoy FO76 a bit more than some others once I get over my initial dislike of anything different from FO4, which was the same when I first moved from FNV.
    [Deleted User]ConstantineMerus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684

Nyctelios said:

I entered in a "test vault" and read the report of the overseer and the failures of said vault. The deaths of it's habitants and the overseer's despair because the help they said would get never came. Later I went to his room and found a skeleton peacefuly lying on the bed - Under the bed was a box of rat poison.

People spat the same nonsense about Fallout 4. Just look around, there are stories everywhere. Notes, logs, holotapes, environment and NPCs that will say something about the world.

Edit: Yeah, it's online. I'm playing it (PC). My brother on his PS4 can't access it.

Yep, that's the one I was referring too. Not sure if you found it, but elsewhere on campus you can find entries that describe where the food idea came from, and how that Overseer got the job. :)

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    edited November 2018
    I think with the time crunch beta being over, the game was even more fun lastnight. My daughter and I took our time combing through Morgantown, leaving no stone unturned. The prison close by is infested with super mutants. Stocked up on 308 ammo.

Then after a few hours we retreated to the surrounding woods, slapped down our camp and and reorganized and built things for probably another hour. Good times. 
    Sovrath[Deleted User]ConstantineMerus

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010
    Raquis said:
    No people who support these games are saying to companies give us games we like.

Why the heck are you the barometer for the gaming world?
    SephrosConstantineMerus
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505

thunderC said:

thunderC said:

Sephros said:

Had to steal that. :D 
    ConstantineMerus[Deleted User]

thunderC said:

thunderC said:

Sephros said:

Had to steal that. :D 
    Lol! :lol: