Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight Frontiers - Relic Weapons & Forts Dev Stream - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• elveoneelveone Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Hariken said:

Scorchien said:

If PWE wasn't the publisher, I'd be all over this.  I loved Torchlight ... just thinking about it makes me want to pickup Torchlight 2 again, which I never did finish.

PWE also published Torchlight 1 and 2 , and we had no trouble ..

This is true, but that was before I became jaded with them, lol.

You people need to stop saying this. PWE had nothing to do with T1 or T2. PWE bought Runic long after those games came out. You can buy T1 and T2 on steam and GOG too. Stop spreading wrong info please.
    This is objectively not true. TL1 was published by Perfect World and they fully bought Runic Games shortly after it released. TL2 was developed from scratch while Runic was owned by Perfect World. Please follow your own advice and stop spreading bad information.
    Mensur
  • MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 789
    edited November 2018
    elveone said:
    Hariken said:

Scorchien said:

If PWE wasn't the publisher, I'd be all over this.  I loved Torchlight ... just thinking about it makes me want to pickup Torchlight 2 again, which I never did finish.

PWE also published Torchlight 1 and 2 , and we had no trouble ..

This is true, but that was before I became jaded with them, lol.

You people need to stop saying this. PWE had nothing to do with T1 or T2. PWE bought Runic long after those games came out. You can buy T1 and T2 on steam and GOG too. Stop spreading wrong info please.
    This is objectively not true. TL1 was published by Perfect World and they fully bought Runic Games shortly after it released. TL2 was developed from scratch while Runic was owned by Perfect World. Please follow your own advice and stop spreading bad information.
    " I don't know you anymore. Anakin (Hariken), you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow." 
    Torval
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,202

Nasa said:

Wizardry: They are using Unreal Engine 4. Not many blame devs for using UE4. It's like you don't like the art style and therefor say the graphic quality is bad. Do you also think Fortnite and WoW have bad graphics?

I agree with the first half of what you're saying. However, yes, I would be among those that think that Fortnite and WoW have bad graphics.