Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official D2 1.11 thread

brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

I think it's being used as a stepping stone for Blizzard to announce D3. Just my opinion. Here's their official forums so you can see how Blizzard is relishing in fanning the flames.

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=d2-general&T=1063710&P=1

Comments

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

OH.MY.GOD.

Looks like blizzard is going to make D2 even BETTER (Or worse, hopefully not worse)

*Find great reason to re-install D2*

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• AbyssKnightAbyssKnight Member Posts: 152

I want to go back to the 1.08 days.

I don't care about the world events or anything, I just like balanced gameplay. Although being able to solo

• Trigget4kTrigget4k Member Posts: 45

I don't care I want D3 already! Althought I had so much fun with d2, more then I think with any other game. I still remember from when I stopped playing, "white rings."

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

D3 is not even in development. No way it will even graze the gamers' fingers until Q4 2007.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

The only reason I believe there's a d3 being worked on is the name of the patch...

1+1+1=3

They're probably going to announce it at blizzcon too. But anyways, I'll keep searching for anything remotely legit about the patch.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

And I think aliens killed JFK, because Zapruder starts with a "Z", and most alien names start with "Z".

-Machiavelli

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I never played Diablo before (herd much about it though). Is it worth playing to this day?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

Originally posted by ViolentY
    And I think aliens killed JFK, because Zapruder starts with a "Z", and most alien names start with "Z".

I'm not basing it on a conspiracy. Just saying it's awful coincidental :P As for Rikimaru_X, Diablo2 with the expansion to this day costs $40 bundled with a guide and the original Diablo. If you play it on battle.net without hacking, and find a decent clan, it's no less grindy than any MMO out there, but there's no fee to play. Also, it has crafting of MANY forms. www.diabloii.net has some pretty good crafting guides, as well as guides for general play. I'm buying another copy of the D2 battle chest this week so I can play again.

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356

Originally posted by ViolentY

Yep, brain is well known for making up conspiracy theories and just lying in general to get attention.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Uhh brian, patches work like that. You are oblivious to the system, I guess.

Original game- 1.00

patches- .XX incriments.

2.00-Next game in the series.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman