Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breach Exclusive Class Reveal - The Auros Gladiator - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBreach Exclusive Class Reveal - The Auros Gladiator - MMORPG.com

As one of the most exciting melee classes in Breach, the Auros Gladiator is all about taking on and isolating strong and Elite enemies with a continuous onslaught of aerial combos. If you’re a fan of certain third-person action games that involve lots of air juggling, then you’ll find the Auros Gladiator right up your alley.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    It's okay. The pacing and flow of the game is pretty poor; and the combat is as simplistic as a MOBA (3 skills plus ultimate, items). It also plays like a PvE MOBA basically with a little bit of parallel play.

So far I would recommend trying it out because it is a very different experience but ultimately I feel it's just "meh".
  • Reaperman69Reaperman69 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    the aerial combos is too long that it looks ridiculous already. what type of game is this?
    MegilindirsakinolLexDominospeedylegs8
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    Silly combat and risky 4vs1 concept. What could go wrong?
    Viterzgirsakinol
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Looked pretty cheesy imo. Maybe it plays better than it looks?
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I was hyped for this game.
    But then it looked like the game doesn't know what kind of a game it is.
    And this 7 second airborne fight is just not very realistic and even funny.
    I don't know what to think yet..let's see

beLIEve

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Aerial combat may look strange - but far less strange than building while shooting in Fortnite (which became a major hit somehow).

Have to give it a try. Just in case.
    Spriggen1337

Thank you for your time!

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    This is just one of the classes there are others which probably suite your play style. Breach looks like an okay messabout/couch coop game with friends, its setting is also pretty interesting that its medieval creatures in a more modern world. its kinda refreshing to see that type of game hitting the market as it becoming flooded with clones of mobas/arpg all using the same setting and formula established by the originals.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

3dom said:

Aerial combat may look strange - but far less strange than building while shooting in Fortnite (which became a major hit somehow).

Have to give it a try. Just in case.

I agree but i can see why the serious rank type players would go for a game that allows more advantage with macros/scripts.Not many like to play games fair or w/o some type of advantage.To me FN is a joke,can't take it serious at all,now my old fave UT99,that is real fpsr gaming.

The game..hmm idk what much to say,i don't see much beyond a simple shooter,yes the characters seem cool,some effects.
    The maps look not much better than say playing those super hero games.Gameplay really to me just looks like stuff spawns and you run around killing it,not much different than an ARPG.

Doesn't catch me as a game i want to try.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    That video reminds me a lot of the class videos that Neverwinter released....
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    Why do this game even need a ground when you fight in the air looking like a lifeless ragdoll ?
    This looks stupid..who created this game..monkeys?

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    That video reminds me a lot of the class videos that Neverwinter released....
    Did you mean Wildstar?  Cause it seems way more like those.  
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Looks kinda of cheap but I'm prejudging as usual...