Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Thunder Devs Preserving the Stories of WWII in New Video Series - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageWar Thunder Devs Preserving the Stories of WWII in New Video Series - MMORPG.com

Gaijin Entertainment is preserving some of the ever-fading stories of World War II in a new video series called Thunder Stories: Never in a Hurri. The series is narrated by War Thunder's Bruce Grant, the voice players hear often throughout the game, notably on the Shooting Range.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Big fan of the game and love hearing stories like this. If anyone enjoys the game and is looking for a video of with a little more action check out a show called DogFights which originally aired on the History channel , you can watch em all on youtube now. The show will actually make you a better pilot in game as they explain alot of basic techniques of dog fighting.

FYI They were called the Greatest Generation for a Reason
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• NanbinoNanbino Member UncommonPosts: 168
    edited November 2018

thunderC said:

Big fan of the game and love hearing stories like this. If anyone enjoys the game and is looking for a video of with a little more action check out a show called DogFights which originally aired on the History channel , you can watch em all on youtube now. The show will actually make you a better pilot in game as they explain alot of basic techniques of dog fighting.

I liked the part in WW2 when we put bi-planes up against sonic vietnam era jets too, that was fun, and if you opened your wallet, you could take more damage and have advantage over the german army. Such a great realisitic shooter.
    LOL
    No thanks. P2W sink hole
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Nanbino said:

thunderC said:

I liked the part in WW2 when we put bi-planes up against sonic vietnam era jets too, that was fun, and if you opened your wallet, you could take more damage and have advantage over the german army. Such a great realisitic shooter.

LOL

No thanks. P2W sink hole

You do know there are other modes other than Arcade Battle right ? Try playing Realistic battle or Simulation. Me personally i like Aracde battle and yes I'm skilled enough to take out Jets with my WW2 era Mustangs and BearCats, If you are getting owned by jets thats on you. FYI even in Arcade with over 200 hours in game iv never seen a Rank I Bi-plane in a match with a Rank V jet lol Maybe its happened but iv never seen it. Also to my knowledge the only advantage you get to paying for a sub is faster leveling to unlock more planes and 2 extra decal slots. Nothing is locked behind a paywall unless something changed in the past 5 or 6 months (Haven't played in awhile).

• Aloha Mr Hand !