Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo III: Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch Live Action Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageDiablo III: Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch Live Action Trailer - MMORPG.com

Blizzard is sending Switch players to hell (and back, hopefully) with the arrival of Diablo 3: The Eternal Collection on Switch. To celebrate, the team has released a new live-action trailer that's as much fun to watch as it is to play D3 on the go. Check it out!

Read the full story here

Comments

• RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Dang...so for $60 switch gets everything including the Necromancer pack, which PC players have to pay an extra $15 for....that's rough.
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Diablo 3 is 6 years old when is the Switch going to get anything current apart from Nintendo titles and indie's ? Switch uses the Maxwell architecture which came out in 2014 two years after Diablo 3. I want to get the Switch but it makes me wonder if the bubble is about to burst.
  • gremjs03gremjs03 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Current generation AAA games we got Wolfenstein 2 & Starlink recently. I think the big reason ports are so good on the switch is portability. It's the very reason I have re-purchased multiple titles (most are indie games however). D3 reviews are looking very favorable when the game runs full 60 fps in 720 handheld and 900p docked.
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    Rukushin said:
    Dang...so for $60 switch gets everything including the Necromancer pack, which PC players have to pay an extra $15 for....that's rough.
    You can get Diablo 3 battle chest and the necromancer pack for 45 to 50 on the PC.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Got to hand it to blizzard. They sure know how to advertise.
    Xingbaironginfomatz
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    The amount of effort that's been put in this video screams "Don't expect D4 cause we are pushing D3 with everything we have". That's too bad, but hopefully at least there is something worthwhile.

I played D3 when it came out initial and it was a ton of fun but then it just got too boring. Not enough diversity compared to PoE.
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Yeah no.

Blizzard is going the way of valve.
    Life2v
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    I don't anyone this fine plays switch.