Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, are you playing with War Mode on or off ?

2»

Comments

• GameolioDanGameolioDan Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Since getting back into arenas and battlegrounds, I've left it on just about permanently.

Reminds me of the old days on Barthilas (then a PvP realm) where you would get ganked in STV while innocently questing. You would then put out the cry for help. You'd gank them. They'd bring more pals... and so on and so forth until you have 3 FPS.

Good times :)
    G'day! Aussie guy that records videos of his gameplay. I stream gameplay too.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/gameoliodan
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gameoliodan
  • jerrywowjerrywow Newbie CommonPosts: 25
    Always on all the way
  • xpsyncxpsync Member RarePosts: 1,368
    Classic = always on.

In retail i always turn it on and never much action tbh, but then outta nowhere a bunch of alliance players will gank me? Never one, always 2 or more...?

And as always at first i'm wondering wtf just happened why did i just die? lol I totally forget i have war mode on as so much time can pass before anything happens.
    There are two ways of arguing with a woman, and neither one works. - John Marston

Currently Playing; SWG:Legends, Wow r/c, DoS2
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,553
    off, I'm a care bear!
    Make PvE GREAT Again!
  • supx2supx2 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    ON the game is boring enough to get rid of the flavor gank every 2 hours~ or the super rare once a week 1v1 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,797
    Haha I feel like I never even played this game when I listen to players that are playing now......
  • jerrywowjerrywow Newbie CommonPosts: 25
    I'm off
  • waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 386
    ON, always played PvP servers anyway since beginning,why change now.

Godz of War I call Thee