Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there a free trial?

Cylaan2Cylaan2 Member Posts: 21

i wanted to play that game,but is there a free trial?

if yes,can you link me please

thanks

beeeyatch

Comments

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

As far as I know and could find, the only free trial you get is the free month when you buy the game ::::39::

Hope I'm wrong.

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• blaze112blaze112 Member Posts: 8
    i hope u are wrong aswell this game is so awesome image
  • BigQEdBigQEd Member Posts: 44

Lineage2 is the worlds largest MMORPG... they don't need to give away accounts. They dont advertise nearly as much as WoW and EQ... yet they have more players.... so what does that tell you about the game?

IT ROCKS! #1 MMORPG... and this site really needs to re-evaluate its rating it gave it. Someone... whoever rated it... needs to stop taking kickbacks from WOW.

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

Originally posted by BigQEd
    Lineage2 is the worlds largest MMORPG... they don't need to give away accounts. They dont advertise nearly as much as WoW and EQ... yet they have more players.... so what does that tell you about the game?
    IT ROCKS! #1 MMORPG... and this site really needs to re-evaluate its rating it gave it. Someone... whoever rated it... needs to stop taking kickbacks from WOW.

the more players is because they are more based in asia and I bet they have active marketing there. NA and Europe even don't come near WoW or EQ. And even not sure if L2 is the largest even with asia, WoW realy has a lot of subscribers.

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Originally posted by Bhazir

Originally posted by BigQEd

the more players is because they are more based in asia and I bet they have active marketing there. NA and Europe even don't come near WoW or EQ. And even not sure if L2 is the largest even with asia, WoW realy has a lot of subscribers.

I'm pretty sure Lineage 2 has around 2 mil subscribers, while WoW has around 3.5 mil.  I could easily be wrong, however.
  • Paladin3211Paladin3211 Member Posts: 39

i no a trial that lasts for ever but restricts the game to 30%

ff11 chmp

• bigdawg78bigdawg78 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by milhoan6
    Originally posted by Bhazir Originally posted by BigQEdLineage2 is the worlds largest MMORPG... they don't need to give away accounts. They dont advertise nearly as much as WoW and EQ... yet they have more players.... so what does that tell you about the game?IT ROCKS! #1 MMORPG... and this site really needs to re-evaluate its rating it gave it. Someone... whoever rated it... needs to stop taking kickbacks from WOW.the more players is because they are more based in asia and I bet they have active marketing there. NA and Europe even don't come near WoW or EQ. And even not sure if L2 is the largest even with asia, WoW realy has a lot of subscribers.
    I'm pretty sure Lineage 2 has around 2 mil subscribers, while WoW has around 3.5 mil. I could easily be wrong, however.

Lineage 2 and WoW are close competitors actually. I'm sure the scales are scewed if you bias your opinion on only one market (na or asia, etc) but an international comparison shows close comparison. One interesting thing of note is how lineage compared to everquest! ::::04:: It appears lineage players are swapping over to the newer mmog's. I'd the majority go to lineage 2. It will be interesting to see how they pan out over the next 24 months. Lineage 2 already has a huge player base to draw from whereas WoW has to win over old players or find new ones.

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Originally posted by bigdawg78

Originally posted by milhoan6

Originally posted by Bhazir

Originally posted by BigQEdLineage2 is the worlds largest MMORPG... they don't need to give away accounts. They dont advertise nearly as much as WoW and EQ... yet they have more players.... so what does that tell you about the game?IT ROCKS! #1 MMORPG... and this site really needs to re-evaluate its rating it gave it. Someone... whoever rated it... needs to stop taking kickbacks from WOW.

I'm pretty sure Lineage 2 has around 2 mil subscribers, while WoW has around 3.5 mil. I could easily be wrong, however.

Lineage 2 and WoW are close competitors actually. I'm sure the scales are scewed if you bias your opinion on only one market (na or asia, etc) but an international comparison shows close comparison. One interesting thing of note is how lineage compared to everquest! ::::04:: It appears lineage players are swapping over to the newer mmog's. I'd the majority go to lineage 2. It will be interesting to see how they pan out over the next 24 months. Lineage 2 already has a huge player base to draw from whereas WoW has to win over old players or find new ones.

That must be a bit dated, because on the WoW site they had a press release that they had 3.5 million subscribers.  I think it will be bigger than Lineage also if their numbers are right on this chart.