Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Aria: Feature Highlight - The Karma System - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,575
edited October 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageLegends of Aria: Feature Highlight - The Karma System - MMORPG.com

Citadel Studios has released a brand new video to explain one of the big features coming in Legends of Aria. The video provides a brief overview of the Karma System.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 789
    edited October 2018
    Hey!!! That is Hive aka TheHiveleader!!! I recognize that beautiful voice!!! <3 edit: Nah thats not Hive its Bill :-D still a great voice :open_mouth:
    Post edited by Mensur on
    TheHiveLeaderConstantineMerusXarko
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,383
    On the fence with this game. No interest in open world PvP but love other features of the game.
  • ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,227
    Is this out on PC, or is this just steam only still?
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,703
    Mensur said:
    Hey!!! That is Hive aka TheHiveleader!!! I recognize that beautiful voice!!! <3 edit: Nah thats not Hive its Bill :-D still a great voice :open_mouth:
    You ever seen Bill and The HiveLeader in the same place at the same time? Me either. Hmm. Too much of a coincidence for me.
    TheHiveLeaderMensurXarkoitchmon
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,006
    flizzer said:
    On the fence with this game. No interest in open world PvP but love other features of the game.
    only certain areas are openworld pvp.  Lots of space for PvE'rs
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,006
    Thupli said:
    Is this out on PC, or is this just steam only still?
    Only going to be on steam.  Not out till December.
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 211

Mensur said:

Hey!!! That is Hive aka TheHiveleader!!! I recognize that beautiful voice!!! <3 <br />
    edit: Nah thats not Hive its Bill :-D still a great voice :open_mouth:

Bill?! BILL?!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!!

...you were right the first time.
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 211

Torval said:

Mensur said:

Hey!!! That is Hive aka TheHiveleader!!! I recognize that beautiful voice!!! <3

You ever seen Bill and The HiveLeader in the same place at the same time? Me either. Hmm. Too much of a coincidence for me.

E3 2014 I believe. There is a video that exists.
  • MensurMensur Member RarePosts: 789

Mensur said:

Hey!!! That is Hive aka TheHiveleader!!! I recognize that beautiful voice!!! <3 <br />

NOOOOOOOOOO - Dad! I am sorry! Will never doubt you again!
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,535
    Torval said:
    Mensur said:
    I don't know mate. I've never seen any of the staff or the members in the same place at the same time. You could all be one person working really hard for my entertainment. 

What? It has happened before...
    Mensur
    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: One Second from One Second (1997) by Paradise Lost
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro. 
    • Adopted @Kyleran as my virtual father - I put him in my signature since he worries about me all the time and this way he can keep track of me when I talk to strangers here!
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Currently Playing: Spider-Man: Turf Wars / The Division farewell tour / Grim Fandango Remastered / Aven Colony
  • XarkoXarko Member RarePosts: 1,012

Mensur said:

Calm down, Bill. And drop that charade.
    ConstantineMerus
  • WizbuizWizbuiz Member UncommonPosts: 144
    edited October 2018
    Lets hope they fixed the karma system.. losing karma while recalling is just retarded, and not being able to use gate-towers as unlawful (red) Killed the pvp.. i mean Who wants to run When you Can fly.. traveling as red (only by horse) just became a drag and people ended up staying blue, kill a few guys and build up ur karma again to keep ur self at the required karma level just to use Gates and recall is just not viable ad PK
    MensurSteelhelm