Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i hate the dungeon server :(

emreyuceemreyuce Member Posts: 7
Dungeon server is too bad and i selling my account because too bored..

aaa

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

I am not sure what you are trying to say (dungeon server?). But if ArenaNet finds out you sold your account that account will be banned (selling items/accounts for real money is against the ToS).

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

Originally posted by emreyuce

There is no such thing as a Dungeon Server in GW. Selling your account is illegal. Why would we care about it here?
    I think we got a troll... but as always you're welcome to back your statements up, to prove that you aren't inhuman.

--------------------------------------------

• AustinOnlineAustinOnline Member Posts: 19
    this is some idiot that doesn't have the game and just has heard some talk online by some friends.  Plus, almost no one hates Guild Wars.  On Gamespot, 3 out of 79 people that reviewed Guild Wars rated it lower than a 8, only 3.  Most people love it, this is just some stupid n00b
  • ikraikra Member Posts: 339

dungeon server FOR FEWKS SAKE MAN... ROFL im laffin at how pretty stupid dumb you are. Guildwars servers basically lets you immerse with people all round the world.

i~ku~ra

• AustinOnlineAustinOnline Member Posts: 19
    if your talking to me then your the dumb one.  Anyone who has this game knows it doesn't go by servers at all.  It goes by the unique district system where there are tons of ditricts for each map.  So you obviobusly dont have the game if you dont know this, now if you werent talking to me, please dis re guard this, lol
  • ::blank::::blank:: Member Posts: 154

This guy is a Fing loser..hes promoting RYL and bashing this..ive played a little over a month on GW..thers no such thing as DUNGEON server..WTF.. and whats worse is this guys english..what an ass.
  • lord_yuri27lord_yuri27 Member Posts: 37

i think he tried to mean that he was alone out of city and he cant see any players, yeah i gave up this game for same reason but i didnt sell my acc, i know its illegal, i was bored of playing for 2 week a fucking offline game, gvg? just 8vs8, its better to see wars between 300ppl with sieges, this game doesnt deserve to be the best in the world...image

Im the legend.

• emreyuceemreyuce Member Posts: 7
    yes, he is right, i hate guild wars, i dont sell my account, give to a friend, sorry for bad english!

aaa

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

yes, he is right, i hate guild wars, i dont sell my account, give to a friend, sorry for bad english!

Ah ofcourse, that clears it ALL up chief! ::::28::

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World