Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 Live Action Trailer, Microtransactions & No Switch Version - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus LondonMember EpicPosts: 2,529
    Kyleran said:
    Ignore the haters, Fallout rules in any incarnation!!! 

(Yep, going total fanboy here)

;)
    I'm with you mate. Let's become a white knight for a change!

Whoever says anything negative about Fallout is illuminati! 
    blueturtle13ScotKyleranalkarionlog
    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: One Second from One Second (1997) by Paradise Lost
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro. 
    • Adopted @Kyleran as my virtual father - I put him in my signature since he worries about me all the time and this way he can keep track of me when I talk to strangers here!
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Currently Playing: Spider-Man: Turf Wars / The Division farewell tour / Grim Fandango Remastered / Aven Colony
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog SMember RarePosts: 2,030
    Pyuk said:
    I guess retinal burns from watching nuclear explosions isn't a thing in BethSofts' Fallout verse. Neither is Fallout lore (i.e. Super Mutants in this timeline). Who needs lore in a Fallout game, anyway?! It's all about pew pew and shootin' glowy zombies!!!! ROTFLMAOBBQOMGWTFOU812!!!!!
    Actually, it's all about making money... :D 

Leveraging the IP to the max, monetizing in new and creative ways, delivering the product to the widest possible market, etc., blah.. blah..
    ok when they will start with the creative ways to milk.... I mean monetize the game? and when they will bring the ip to the max?

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • leifharrisonleifharrison LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZMember UncommonPosts: 1
    even with cosmetics microtransaction engine 128 will control outcome of matches and even kick players and replace with bots to ensure match outcomes.