Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

website layout

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 130
site is getting very unbalanced and awkward looking. The promotional / advert , really looks bad. Over all  I think you have "too much" going on on the front page horizontally. pm me know if you would like more input ..
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .

Comments

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 130
    edited October 24

then after those three boxes, , make everything else the same size and put them in rows of 3  in the grid.  As the website is now, I'm personally having a hard to focusing on anything because how jumbled the content is.

Post edited by Mars_Orbital on
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,114
    They did redesign the site about two years ago I think.  The new site was only live a couple days before it was pushed back to this and here we are...

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.