Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to find the best gaming PC

2»

Comments

• TheoTheo Member Posts: 242
    Oops, I just realized I gave the wrong link. It's www.sharkeyextreme.com. Tremendous resource for building your own machine.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

I have not had any problems with a build myself just like theo.

BIOS are more or less set already and if you want to tamper with overclocking  and something goes wrong well you know you should not have tried it in first place.

No local joe doe,no dell,no alien ware,no intel,no athlon will replace your part from a burn out from overclocking.

As for cases,man you must really have a look around websites.Heck just check ebay eeven LOL.

You have thousands of  cases  out there some with flashing lights,different colors even.

You have to stop listening to all this companies,murti.

Still having a hard time convincing you most cards work fine with direct x 9 LOL and it is all a sales gimick to get people to buy there stuff(my final confirmation is SWG that has broad letters stating you must have direct x 9 and compatible direct x 9 card yet i never heard of 1 person that had problems including me).

Can't blame them from wanting to make money

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Just buy a computer Murt and stop all this maddness. image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • VODKAVODKA Member Posts: 25

i havent bought a new pc for a while because i just upgrade and damn my pc is good, but if ya want to get a new pc then look at all webistes for the cheapest parts and build it yourself much easier much cheaper. :)

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Djin
    Just buy a computer Murt and stop all this maddness. image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

lol...

once i gather enough money....hehimage

so in about....o a month or soimage