Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PUBG community outcries with the new changes including new matchmaking!

PUBG Update 22 has finally made its way to PC Live Servers with region locking features, a rank system and more. The update debuted on test servers late last month, but many PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds players on PC are rebelling against this update, which has altered matchmaking and introduced unintended consequences upsetting their experience. According to a report by Polygon, the prime culprits seem to be the new matchmaking system and region locking. 

This update didn't work as expected and almost the entire community complained about the issue. Here are some of the complaints. 

Source

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    I wondered if anyone here plays this regularly and can confirm observing the reported massive cheating.

If it is prevalent that popular streamers are being slaughtered regularly I can't imagine why anyone would keep playing.

Unless most everyone is cheating.......

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon