Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Guide to Stark Tech in Marvel Strike Force - MMORPG.com

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
edited October 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageA Guide to Stark Tech in Marvel Strike Force - MMORPG.com

Stark Tech is a new form of progression introduced to Marvel Strike Force in update 2.0. The system allows for players to spend Alliance Credits earned through daily Alliance donations to apply Origin-wide upgrades to their roster. It’s a good, but not super interesting new layer of customization for players, that can also be a bit confusing or overwhelming.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Michael you should just send these articles to my inbox cause im convinced we are the only 2 people here who actually play this game.
    MikeB
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Save your money if you were wanting to see the Venom movie....
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

thunderC said:

Michael you should just send these articles to my inbox cause im convinced we are the only 2 people here who actually play this game.

Consider me as the 3rd lol.
    MikeB
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    I used to play MSF b/c my bro-in-law talked me into it so I would join his alliance, but I deleted it after a few months... does that count?
    --------------------------------------------
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    thunderC said:
    LOL. Believe it or not, these do pretty OK!
    MrMelGibson
  • sythraelsythrael Member UncommonPosts: 58

thunderC said:

Three of us, now. =D
    MikeBMrMelGibson

May the Chaos forever bind you to it's glory.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    sythrael said:

thunderC said:

Three of us, now. =D
    ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
    MrMelGibson