Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mojang Introduces a New Dungeon-Crawling Minecraft Action-Adventure Game - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,127
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMojang Introduces a New Dungeon-Crawling Minecraft Action-Adventure Game - MMORPG.com

During this weekend's MineCon 2018, Mojang twitterpated its worldwide community with some pretty awesome news including Minecraft: Dungeons. The game is said to be an "action-adventure" title that sends players on cooperative dungeon crawls while exploring "canyons, swamps and -- of course -- mines". Minecraft: Dungeons will make its debut in 2019.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,982
    edited September 2018
    My kid is gonna love this ...Looks awesome
    SBFordSeelinnikoiThahar[Deleted User]Oyjord
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,358
    WoW killer!
    SnackMasterB
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602

WoW killer!

Trove Killer
    SBFordSeelinnikoiArskaaaKajidourden
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,663
    "twitterpated" Never heard of that word before and after I sighed at Twitter getting another mention I found what it meant from Bambi! "It's not gonna happen to me! :D
    SBFord
  • StryckerStrycker Member UncommonPosts: 110
    There needs to be a significant combat update for this to be any fun. Minecraft combat, to this day, is still pretty bad.
    Oyjord
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,358

Keller said:

WoW killer!

Trove Killer

Might be, if they throw some nice trove elements in there.

Cant wait for the release of this game!
    Oyjord
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • chocchoc Member UncommonPosts: 27
    edited September 2018
    But that was just a cinematic ._., not actual gameplay, i don't get why people got excited by this, my guess is that it will be the same minecraft but with missions?.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,861
    Good for them. I still know many people who like the game and there is so much variety in the type of gameplay afford to the players. Really important title in the history of gaming. In fact mmorpgs could learn a thing or two from MC 
    SBFord[Deleted User]

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member UncommonPosts: 1,509
    WHERE IS CUBE WORLD!
    Kajidourden
  • chocchoc Member UncommonPosts: 27

WHERE IS CUBE WORLD!

Don't put salt in the wound T_T.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,026

WHERE IS CUBE WORLD!

Dead in the water, unfortunately. I bought it too :(

However, my kid will love this.