Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about high level play without maids

centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
I was doing some reading and it made me a bit scared. 

When you reach higher levels, it sounds like most places are camped by people who never have to leave because they have like 30 maids, and if you find somewhere uncamped and you don't have such, you go sell every 20 minutes or so and come back and someone who doesn't need to leave will be there and claiming the whole area for themself.  Is this an accurate assessment, or am I just reading too much?

Comments

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    I've never seen this happen. I also don't need to sell every 20 minutes - the items that drop are usually the same (stack) and the weight isn't filled that easily.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've also not really been ganked often. Most people I bump into just want to grind. I've been killed while grinding only 4 times overall.

It's not really a gank fest where you can't move as some people make it out to be.

The one thing that does suck is the speed at which world bosses get killed. That's the main issue for me. When one spawns, you have 2-4 minutes to get involved, otherwise it's gone.
    centkinKyleran