Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NZXT H500 Tempered Glass Case Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageNZXT H500 Tempered Glass Case Review - MMORPG.com

Whenever you call a product the “spiritual successor” to something iconic like that, you had better be able to back up that claim. The NZXT H500 is, without question, the spiritual successor to the S340. The mid-tower case, like its predecessor, puts sexy, sleek, and affordable together with minimalistic, yet gorgeous design. Within this review, we will tell you how the NZXT H500 takes this mantle and improves on it.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    With the tempered glass on the sides, many companies have shied away from side outtake fans. My case is roughly 7 years old and game with an oddly sized 200mm fan on the side parallel to the motherboard mount where the CPU would be positioned. With 2 front intake fans and 3 outtakes fans -top, rear, and side- it allowed for a greater airflow than standard cases. I guess it is worth noting that this is a Full Tower and not a Mid Tower like that in the review.

Mid Towers are cute and all, but when Intel chips are still taking up nearly double the Wattage of AMD chips, yet are the recommended powerhouse for gaming, cooling air flow design and larger space is a must. With a Full Tower, the PSU can be further separated from the motherboard and it's components, keeping any of its thermal output localized. Price comparison, most Mid Towers are about the same cost as some Full Towers. I guess the biggest selling point is size because Fulls need so much room.
    JeffSpicoliOctagon7711

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    The only thing I don't like are the sharp corners. As I age, my body becomes more magnetically attracted to 90 degree edges. Pretty sure I would figure out a way to slice myself in half on this.
    LenoxTsiyaSpectremuse
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Nice signed Ghost! :-)
    KiwiHype

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233

Nice signed Ghost! :-)

His writing friends are plotting and scheming how to "borrow" the ghost....