Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 Devs Grant Dying Child's Wish to Play Fallout 76 - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    The big question: what did he think of it??  Give the kid some article space for a hands-on preview. :smiley:
    Bethesda is the only developer/publisher that never let me down, I am confident it's going to be awesome.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited September 2018
    X

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited September 2018
    TEKK3N said:
    The big question: what did he think of it??  Give the kid some article space for a hands-on preview. :smiley:
    Bethesda is the only developer/publisher that never let me down, I am confident it's going to be awesome.

Bethesda has been involved with more than a few Make-A-Wish projects over the years. They never send out press announcements before or after. This time, all of this information came from the FAMILY that updated the boy's Facebook page (link in the article) with the photos and the information. 

https://screenrant.com/bethesda-games-make-wish-foundation/

Geez, people. We need to celebrate the good at all costs all the time. There's enough hate and evil in this world and it's nearly all we ever hear about. 

"So shines a good deed in a weary world." ~Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
    Post edited by SBFord on

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 374
    edited September 2018
    SBFord said:
    TEKK3N said:

Bethesda has been involved with more than a few Make-A-Wish projects over the years. They never send out press announcements before or after. This time, all of this information came from the FAMILY that updated the boy's Facebook page (link in the article) with the photos and the information. 

Geez, people. We need to celebrate the good at all costs all the time. There's enough hate and evil in this world and it's nearly all we ever hear about. 

"So shines a good deed in a weary world." ~Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
    Agreed with the sentiment, triggered by the fact that you spelled Willy Wonka with an ie though.  REEEEEEEE
    Post edited by SBFord on
    SBFord
    Wankyudo said:
    SBFord said:
    TEKK3N said:

Agreed with the sentiment, triggered by the fact that you spelled Willy Wonka with an ie though.  REEEEEEEE
    Fixed it for ya. Have a Snickers. <3
    [Deleted User]ConstantineMerus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    edited September 2018
    TEKK3N said:
    The kid is happy, that's what counts.
    What else matters?
    Kudos to Bethesda..... what else matters?

Gameplay! Just saying......

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited September 2018
    SBFord said:
    TEKK3N said:

Wait, I wasn't implying something negative by my post.  I was literally saying it'd have been cool if someone had interviewed him (if he was agreeable) and let him give his thoughts on the game.  I dunno, I feel like I would feel pretty cool if I was featured by a major gaming site as a kid, too.

I'd read it.  It'd be a pretty cool addition to this little news blurb from the family imo.

SBFord said:
    TEKK3N said:

Wait, I wasn't implying something negative by my post.  I was literally saying it'd have been cool if someone had interviewed him (if he was agreeable) and let him give his thoughts on the game.  I dunno, I feel like I would feel pretty cool if I was featured by a major gaming site as a kid, too.

I'd read it.  It'd be a pretty cool addition to this little news blurb from the family imo.
    I know...honestly, I was mostly shaking my head at several other posts in this thread. You just got caught in my blockquote net. :P 

<3
    MadFrenchie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯