Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

isnt there a game with 14 days trial withou credit cards?

i hate it wwhen they say u can get a 14 days trial on the game but u have to put in ur credits cards is here other games where i cant play the 14 days trial without credits cards?

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

You need a CC for the trial.  In fact almost every game does, so if that is an issue do not download any free trials again. 

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

yea i know, I'm still trying it anyway

• LasastardLasastard Member Posts: 604

The reason basically is: If you want to play the retail, you need a credit card.
    I think by this they ensure that only people who are potentially new customers will download and play the trial. From the companys point of view there is no point in letting people play for free who wouldnt be able to play the retail anyway ^^

Or are you worried about giving them you cc information? I mean, you would have to do that anyway and they get deleted from their DB when you cancel you trial, I believe. I had to re-enter my data everytime I re-opened my account (which happended a couple of times..^^) - never felt that I couldnt trust them.

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294
    And on a side note It keeps the immature or kiddie pop down, well unless there parents help.

Playing Fallen Earth.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

What's the big deal about having to enter your CC anyways? You need to have a CC to pay to play the game.

Joined - July 2004