World of Warcraft's brand new Patch 8.1.0 is now available on the game's PTR servers.
1. There is a mention of "8.3 Zone - Outdoor" in the strings.
2. Highmountain Tauren now have their own Moonkin model.
3. Kul Tiran Humans now have a Moonkin Model.
4. Zandalari Trolls now have an aquatic form model.
5. The Kul Tiran Human Allied Race Mount is an armored horse similar to Anduin Wrynn's horse.
6. Malfurion has received a bear form model.
7. The Alliance is getting a new scenario that covers Tyrande's exploits against the Horde in Darkshore in the immediate aftermath of
Teldrassil's burning. It involves her undertaking a ritual to become the Night Warrior, giving her a new model with dark eyes.
Completion of this scenario unlocks "Night Warrior" customization options for Night Elves.
8. The Horde is getting a new scenario that covers the history behind the modern Sunwell, including its defilement by Arthas and
Kael'thas' decision to leave Azeroth. This unlocks Blood Elf Heritage Armor.
9. There is another story scenario where the player must confront the Lich King with the spirit of Vol'jin.
10. The quest chain to unlock Dwarf Heritage Armor involves Ulduar.
11. The Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon is in.
12. There are scenarios that involve Tol Dagor and Zandalari Armory.
13. The two new island expeditions, Havenswood and Jorundal, have been added.
14. Vicious White Warsaber and Vicious Black Bonesteed have been added.
15. The Battle for Darkshore Warfront has been added.
16. Paragon reputations and reputation commendations have been added.
17. Reindeer and sleigh high definition models have been added (implying this patch will likely intends to be live before Winter's Veil).
18. Several bosses in Siege of Zuldazar have been added
19. Two bosses have been added for Crucible of Storms: The Restless Cabal and Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
20. Several new Incursion points have been added.
21. The scrapped 7.2 cooking scenario may be making a comeback (Cooking: Impossible).
Since the patch is in PTR, more changes will be added to it before a final release.