Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOFTW - The Battle for Azeroth Continues... - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMOFTW - The Battle for Azeroth Continues... - MMORPG.com

This week's MMOFTW is all about the upcoming bit Battle for Azeroth content update, Neverwinter's crafting overhaul, Lineage II's classic servers, Wargaming's new MMO and more. Watch and learn!

Read the full story here

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    good update bill ...bring yer notes next time tho, eh? :)

1. i am stoked for l2 classic. i hope the devs and community can keep bots out. l2 is amazing except for rampant botting. its depth was unsurpassed for its time.

2. i actually am very interested on wg's project as a longtime warships player. i know woTanks players might be less psyched but warships is a great easy to learn hard to master game with both fun/balance and historical accuracy well done along with some rather dorky humor. they will be good stewards of an mmo methinks. and a former ccp dev? warms my eve playing space heart.

3. hope wow does that class balance. my warlock is getting parse envy.
    GameolioDan

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    edited September 2018
    That head is freaky. What does my avatar data keep telling me I am Mild Cheddar?
    JamesGoblinScotGameolioDansome-clueless-guy

You stay sassy!

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    thanks for the update
    GameolioDan
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    edited September 2018
    The floating head is a nice touch Bill, hopefully it wont be long until we start hearing about Crowfall or Torchlight Frontiers in MMOFTW..

Great update..
    GameolioDan
  • metarealmetareal Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Despite having all classes lvl 110, I stopped levelling my main (frost mage) and play other games. The combat is not for me anymore. I blame japanese VISCERAL combat like Dragon's Dogma and Bloodborne. Can't come back to WOW combat/questing this time; I don't feel alive even with pvp always on. At least I can play some WOW characters in HotS.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

itchmon said:

1. i am stoked for l2 classic. i hope the devs and community can keep bots out. l2 is amazing except for rampant botting. its depth was unsurpassed for its time.

Every Asian MMO is rampant with botting. I almost want to say it's culturally accepted over there due to the grinding repetitive nature of their games.

So if current Lineage 2 is rampant with botting, the new Lineage 2 classic will be even worse, as you can bet that the entire RMT industry will jump on it like little fruit flies.
    itchmonKyleran
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Nice informative video. All the games covered I have never played or no longer play but I still enjoy hearing & learning about their current news.
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

JeroKane said:

itchmon said:

Every Asian MMO is rampant with botting. I almost want to say it's culturally accepted over there due to the grinding repetitive nature of their games.

So if current Lineage 2 is rampant with botting, the new Lineage 2 classic will be even worse, as you can bet that the entire RMT industry will jump on it like little fruit flies.

But my dreams bro :/

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    "Guilford United Kingdom, otherwise Guildford England." Yep that's where it is. :D
  • some-clueless-guysome-clueless-guy Member UncommonPosts: 227
    So, all it takes is 1 (one) player worldwide to buy ESO expansion and not play and the rest can't get the free house? Why is that achievement even in game, it can't be done; someone may have to stop playing because of illness or work schedule and even if everybody's life goes as planned, I can't believe there will not be a troll. Surely people don't expect that to happen?

It's like scam e-mails' stupidity being a virtue rather than a flaw since if you are dumb enough to not notice the misspellings you might also be in the right league to fall for the scam.
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    That avatar was spitting image, Bill!!! ;)